• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TS-Stations 2021

maxus minimax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/20
I have bought a GMT 6542 from TS-stations, since this particular model was not available from a TD. It was and is in fact „not in stock“ with TS also, but after a few mails with Chris, they told me, the factory could make one, with some slight changes. Bit of gamble of course, but I placed the order.
Paid via bank transfer, took a while before they confirmed payment received. QC pics were sent 20 days after the order/sending of payment. Shipping to Europe via 4PX took a bit less than two weeks. The watch is fine, quality as expected.
4PX seems to be an interesting alternative to UK triangle shipping nowadays. Will consider buying from TS again.

maxus minimax

8/6/20
4PX is a logistics service provider, have received Ali and amazon shipments from China handled by them before. I think also wish uses 4PX. Not sure how it works in detail. Looks like they put already in China domestic parcel labels on each item, fill up a container, ship this to their own hubs in Europe and hand the parcels over to the local courier, in my case DHL.

In this case here, I received a 4PX tracking number, that only showed „Depart from facility to service provider“ as the last status in the tracking. In addition, there was a domestic(!) DHL parcel number, that showed the journey of the parcel from the local 4PX hub to my address. There was only one label on the parcel, from the 4PX hub to my address, and of course no customs paperwork, stickers or whatever. But I can´t really believe that there is a big, professionally operated, backdoor into Europe and I´m wondering when and where customs could check on individual parcels and who is legally the importer. Anyway, this process feels a bit more professional rather than shipping via a Golf club in Scotland.

A direct DHL or UPS shipment from the dealer is usually processed by customs. You as receipient are the importer.

Tschacko

Supporter
1/8/18
Hey man,

How much did you pay and whats TS Stations Real website or e-mail ?

aus_wolfie

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
13/7/21
Australia
I see Puretime has a new release 6542 but your TS sourced GMT looks the goods

Very nice

bcapa40

21/12/09
Does anyone have the current TS Station website for this 6542?

SBM

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/17
What, Chris is operating via mail.
Just bought a 6542 vintage, waiting for qc

Skickat från min M2102K1C via Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
What, Chris is operating via mail.
Just bought a 6542 vintage, waiting for qc

Skickat från min M2102K1C via Tapatalk

hi Did you get QC pictures of your ordered watch from Chris at TSwatch ? I would like to know if they are still operating the business via email? please reply. When was the last date did you communicate with TSwatch? Thanks.

Last edited:

SBM

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/17
So seems like Chris that is operating the ts-station mail is scamming people.

He is asking for payment, receiving it and afterwards saying he has quoted you wrong price and asks for additional funds. When I refuse to pay more he agrees to a refund but it’s been 2 months now and no refund. He has stopped answering my emails.

If any mods or others are interested in proof I’ve got everything saved.

WARNING, DO NOT BUY/SEND ANY FUNDS FROM/TO TS-STATION.

Reactions: Screwtape

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
So seems like Chris that is operating the ts-station mail is scamming people.

He is asking for payment, receiving it and afterwards saying he has quoted you wrong price and asks for additional funds. When I refuse to pay more he agrees to a refund but it’s been 2 months now and no refund. He has stopped answering my emails.

If any mods or others are interested in proof I’ve got everything saved.

WARNING, DO NOT BUY/SEND ANY FUNDS FROM/TO TS-STATION.

I'm not sure what's going on over at TS watch, I've used them for dozens of transactions. The last one, I purchased 3 watches 2 battery reps for the wife and one vsf sub. Then VSF got raided. Purchased back in March. Well, I told them to send the battery watches and they did, wife happy. I said I'd wait for the VSF, hoping they would return as most factories have managed to do. Well, finally gave up and asked for options for a different watch and Chris emailed me garbage options for garbage prices. I told him so. I would send links from other dealers as options to send, finally he said he could get a ZF annual calendar I liked. Comparable to the price I initially paid for to get the sub. It finally came in yesterday. So, do the math, over 7 months since I sent $$, I got a return. Bottom line is, I never got scammed from them and they did eventually come through with product after purchase.
They still have no website up, but he emails me stuff that is available. Not sure if I will continue to use them, I've used many of the other TDs here at RWI and I've had mediocre to crap service from a couple. They're not infallible. Just a thought....bye the way, You're making an announcement about a Non TD, hello, it's why they're a NON TRUSTED DEALER. In other words, you should already expect your risk to be high. I accepted the risk when I made purchases, luckily, I've never lost $. Just need an enormous amount of patience and persistence...

Last edited:

Uncle-V

Known Member
1/12/15
I have bought a GMT 6542 from TS-stations, since this particular model was not available from a TD. It was and is in fact „not in stock“ with TS also, but after a few mails with Chris, they told me, the factory could make one, with some slight changes. Bit of gamble of course, but I placed the order.
Paid via bank transfer, took a while before they confirmed payment received. QC pics were sent 20 days after the order/sending of payment. Shipping to Europe via 4PX took a bit less than two weeks. The watch is fine, quality as expected.
4PX seems to be an interesting alternative to UK triangle shipping nowadays. Will consider buying from TS again.

WOW! That is a thing of beauty. Now I need to add one to my collection. Can use the "my father's watch" from Pulp Fiction story. LOL

ivix

Looking Around
8/9/16
I'm not sure what's going on over at TS watch, I've used them for dozens of transactions. The last one, I purchased 3 watches 2 battery reps for the wife and one vsf sub. Then VSF got raided. Purchased back in March. Well, I told them to send the battery watches and they did, wife happy. I said I'd wait for the VSF, hoping they would return as most factories have managed to do. Well, finally gave up and asked for options for a different watch and Chris emailed me garbage options for garbage prices. I told him so. I would send links from other dealers as options to send, finally he said he could get a ZF annual calendar I liked. Comparable to the price I initially paid for to get the sub. It finally came in yesterday. So, do the math, over 7 months since I sent $$, I got a return. Bottom line is, I never got scammed from them and they did eventually come through with product after purchase.
They still have no website up, but he emails me stuff that is available. Not sure if I will continue to use them, I've used many of the other TDs here at RWI and I've had mediocre to crap service from a couple. They're not infallible. Just a thought....bye the way, You're making an announcement about a Non TD, hello, it's why they're a NON TRUSTED DEALER. In other words, you should already expect your risk to be high. I accepted the risk when I made purchases, luckily, I've never lost $. Just need an enormous amount of patience and persistence...

I was trying to contact mark from tswatches.

Are he still in the business?