• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

chinareplicawatch.cc

watchme123

Horology Curious
29/3/21
Hi Guys,

I made an order with this dealer (rolex oyster perpetual) chinareplicawatch.cc and it is in processing status since the first of March, so, one month in processing status...

They say that they are waiting for the factory...

Is this normal ?

Anyone dealed with these guys ?

Thank you

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

watchme123

Horology Curious
29/3/21
Perfect username, yea let us babysit your ass while you get it handed to you for dealing with non TD’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you say that these guys are non TD's ?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Why do you say that these guys are non TD's ?

facepalm4b1f6f818248e452.gif

You do understand the concept of a TRUSTED DEALER, don't you? If they aren't listed as a dealer in the TRUSTED DEALER section, then they are not a TRUSTED DEALER and ultimately nobody here really cares to buy from them (doubtful you'll find anyone who has), nor can anyone here help you. Not sure what part of this is causing you confusion.

As far as your current situation as stated in your opening post, I'm sorry, but odds are you got scammed. If you get a watch, don't keep your expectations too high as it's 50/50 you'll get what you ordered. Best of luck.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Hi Guys,

I made an order with this dealer (rolex oyster perpetual) chinareplicawatch.cc and it is in processing status since the first of March, so, one month in processing status...

They say that they are waiting for the factory...

Is this normal ?

Anyone dealed with these guys ?

Thank you

:picard2:

Reactions: Paolo069

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Ouch. Don't feel too bad, many here had spent money on junk or simply got scammed before finding this site. Now, go to the menu on the top left, click on it and select "Trusted Dealers". Go from there...

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ouch. Don't feel too bad, many here had spent money on junk or simply got scammed before finding this site. Now, go to the menu on the top left, click on it and select "Trusted Dealers". Go from there...

This times 1000 - it's the best advice you'll get on here.

And if you dont know what a TD is, read everything, and I mean everything, in the New MembersArea, all the FAQs & all the stickied threads. It was created by members and/or staff to aid other members as RWI at the end of the day is an information community & itd ne a shame to waste.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

It will stand to you and prepare you properly before you drop another $4-$500

Best of luck.

Reactions: whitegold

watchme123

Horology Curious
29/3/21
This times 1000 - it's the best advice you'll get on here.

And if you dont know what a TD is, read everything, and I mean everything, in the New MembersArea, all the FAQs & all the stickied threads. It was created by members and/or staff to aid other members as RWI at the end of the day is an information community & itd ne a shame to waste.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

It will stand to you and prepare you properly before you drop another $4-$500

Best of luck.

I Thank you for your time.

When I bought the watch, the name of this dealer was not on this list of "Non trusted dealers"....

I posted this question yesterday and it was me that put the name of this dealer on this thread as a title, because I am starting to presume that they are non trustable...

Anyway, thanks for you help.

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I Thank you for your time.

When I bought the watch, the name of this dealer was not on this list of "Non trusted dealers"....

I posted this question yesterday and it was me that put the name of this dealer on this thread as a title, because I am starting to presume that they are non trustable...

Anyway, thanks for you help.

Perfect, thanks for sharing.

Its posts like these that ultimately help the community, so it's very much appreciated, as it'll potentially alert other members to these type of sites.

I do hope it works out for you though, but that's the optimist in me, pessimistic me is screaming too.

Best of luck.

watchme123

Horology Curious
29/3/21
Perfect, thanks for sharing.

Its posts like these that ultimately help the community, so it's very much appreciated, as it'll potentially alert other members to these type of sites.

I do hope it works out for you though, but that's the optimist in me, pessimistic me is screaming too.

Best of luck.

Thank you

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I doubt you get anything more than a frozen status

watchme123

Horology Curious
29/3/21
yep... I'll keep this one updated...