• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UKREPLICA.ME no issues to report

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Just thought I'd mention this mob, bought 2 reps from them, no issues....apart from, I didn't get any QC pics (I bought from them before I discovered RWI so didn't know that should be the norm!), I have purchased a Cartier Santos BVF, and a Rolex 228235 RG from EWF, both purchase and delivery processes were fine, no customs issue (I live in Spain and they ARE HOT), had to pester a bit to get the tracking details, although I might have been impatient, again, unaware of actually how long it takes from day or purchase to the time it gets in the hands of the courier. Would buy from them again, no worries. The site is VERY good, listing factories you can search through as well as as brand searches. Just sharing my experience, that's all. I accept no responsibility for anyone who tries them out lol.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Interesting. I wonder if they actually send you the watch that is indeed from said factory. Which watches did you order? I Still wouldn't trust them with an order, but they show the ZF AP 15500 available, but not the black dial, which is the one I'm after.

Principium

Supporter
Certified
15/3/20
giphy.gif

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
EDIT: I didn’t even know that this section of the forum existed. So my comment was irrelevant. I blame Tapatalk. For everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rx4Time

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
I’m glad you lucked out with a non-trusted dealer. What puzzles me is that you continued to go with them after joining this forum and being exposed to about a dozen trusted and vetted dealers. Then ending your post that you cannot guarantee someone else will have a positive experience like you did. If you have money that you don’t mind losing by buying from non-trusted dealers, it’s your business. But coming here to brag about how smart you were buying from a risky site, when you should know better, makes you look like an idiot in my books. Just saying...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
coming here to brag about how smart you were buying from a risky site, when you should know better, makes you look like an idiot in my books. Just saying...

This 100%.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I see no proof he actually got the watches or if they were what they should be. Feels like a scam post to me at this point!
If it is a scam post, it's not a very good one.

But regarding your first point, you're right...

:ttiwwop:

Reactions: Replisimio

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
I’m glad you lucked out with a non-trusted dealer. What puzzles me is that you continued to go with them after joining this forum and being exposed to about a dozen trusted and vetted dealers. Then ending your post that you cannot guarantee someone else will have a positive experience like you did. If you have money that you don’t mind losing by buying from non-trusted dealers, it’s your business. But coming here to brag about how smart you were buying from a risky site, when you should know better, makes you look like an idiot in my books. Just saying...

Fair point and understand where you're coming from, I have just received my first order from a TD Silix, VERY impressed, in every regard...have more orders placed with Silix and Asian (Tony is excellent), I am just saying there probably are other dealers out there who aren't scammers, but I agree, stick to the TDs listed here, just think I was lucky to stumble across a rep dealer than didn't run off with my money, UNLIKE @moneycheetah who did. Oh and correction, I have NOT continued to use this mob, just said I would, IF I was unable to get what I wanted from a listed TD ONLY!

GeorgianCrusader.885CE

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/20
Dzveli Aryavurt
Just thought I'd mention this mob, bought 2 reps from them, no issues....apart from, I didn't get any QC pics (I bought from them before I discovered RWI so didn't know that should be the norm!), I have purchased a Cartier Santos BVF, and a Rolex 228235 RG from EWF, both purchase and delivery processes were fine, no customs issue (I live in Spain and they ARE HOT), had to pester a bit to get the tracking details, although I might have been impatient, again, unaware of actually how long it takes from day or purchase to the time it gets in the hands of the courier. Would buy from them again, no worries. The site is VERY good, listing factories you can search through as well as as brand searches. Just sharing my experience, that's all. I accept no responsibility for anyone who tries them out lol.

one quick look at their website and noticed that they're lying about movements in watches, and (unsurprisingly) no pictures of the claimed movement. not a good look. also prices are misleading

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
one quick look at their website and noticed that they're lying about movements in watches, and (unsurprisingly) no pictures of the claimed movement. not a good look. also prices are misleading

Correct, I have since found this out, fortunately, not too much damage done, in that the watches received are all quite good, looks wise...., but now I'll be sticking to TDs ONLY....