• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SCAMMER SITES - swissmagic / superclone.watch / ivwallet / inetsume / submariner / menikatore

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
1. This is a forum called FORUM REPLICA WATCH, it is called like this for a reason.

2. This forum has a section called TRUSTED DEALERS, go and read it!

3. If the website you want to buy from is NOT LISTED in this forum as a TRUSTED DEALER just don't buy from it.

4. THINK! If this guy was a TRUSTED DEALER... why can't you find his offers and products on one of the most important Watch Replica Forums?

5. The websites swissmagic.store / superclone.watch / ivwallet.store / inetsume.store / submariner.store / menikatore.com are SCAMMER SITES. They WILL NOT send you a watch replica, and if they do, they WILL NOT send you a watch replica according to the money you are paying.

6. ALL THIS SCAMMER WEBSITES belong to the same person or group of people

• This person has an IG account called @moneycheetah
  • This person has Youtube bots that spam every single video that contains the words "Rolex" "Submariner" "Omega" "Swiss Watch" "Replica" etc etc
  • This person just copies the GENUINE WATCHES PICS and uploads them to his websites so they look cool and call you attention
  • The watches listed in this websites are always on sale, to show you that went down from $800 to $160. This is made to call your attention
7. If you just bought from any of this websites, IMEDIATELY CANCEL THE BANK TRANSFER, since it´s an International Bank Transfer, takes time to complete and you still have aprox 2 days to cancel it and get your money back

8. If you just bought from any of this websites and you had to share your personal data like whatsapp / ID / mail account / IG account / facebook account / etc etc try to BLOCK from contacting you or getting access to your personal data

I will be showing now many pics from this websites so you guys actually check how NON TRUSTED DEALERS try to get your attention...

This is how MENIKATORE.COM store looks...
ZBYDkb.png

With amazing discounts for everyone...

ZBYZVp.png

This is how SUPERCLONE.WATCH looks... exacty the same...

ZBYzi5.png

With again, amazing discounts...

ZBYHGt.png

Of course, this websites are all promoted by FAKE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS in hundreds of videos all over the Internet... "Best place for reps" apparently...

ZBYhL2.png

More commentsfrom FAKE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS... "I only buy there" what a nice message...

ZBY28E.png

Let's see what INETSUME.STORE is... Oh wait, same as the others...

ZBYe33.jpg

The guy's IG account...

ZBYA7n.jpg

Hope new members take the time to read more and also, hope senior members also answer their comments with 3/4 useful links.

I understand that everyone has to do research and getting the same question all the time makes you nervous but... if you see that a new member is talking about buying a rep from a NON TRUSTED DEALER, please at least answer "don't buy from him" or just provide him with a couple important links.

Just imagine that's you and someone nice saves you from spending $200/$300 in a scammer site...

Last edited by a moderator:

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Since I've been a member of this forum (3 weeks ago) I read many "New member" posts talking about the same websites and asking if they are Trusted Dealers or not.

Hope they read enough to understand who should they buy from...

1. This is a forum called FORUM REPLICA WATCH, it is called like this for a reason.

2. This forum has a section called TRUSTED DEALERS, go and read it!

3. If the website you want to buy from is NOT LISTED in this forum as a TRUSTED DEALER just don't buy from it.

4. THINK! If this guy was a TRUSTED DEALER... why can't you find his offers and products on one of the most important Watch Replica Forums?

5. The websites swissmagic.store / superclone.watch / ivwallet.store / inetsume.store / submariner.store / menikatore.com are SCAMMER SITES. They WILL NOT send you a watch replica, and if they do, they WILL NOT send you a watch replica according to the money you are paying.

6. ALL THIS SCAMMER WEBSITES belong to the same person or group of people

• This person has an IG account called @moneycheetah
  • This person has Youtube bots that spam every single video that contains the words "Rolex" "Submariner" "Omega" "Swiss Watch" "Replica" etc etc
  • This person just copies the GENUINE WATCHES PICS and uploads them to his websites so they look cool and call you attention
  • The watches listed in this websites are always on sale, to show you that went down from $800 to $160. This is made to call your attention
7. If you just bought from any of this websites, IMEDIATELY CANCEL THE BANK TRANSFER, since it´s an International Bank Transfer, takes time to complete and you still have aprox 2 days to cancel it and get your money back

8. If you just bought from any of this websites and you had to share your personal data like whatsapp / ID / mail account / IG account / facebook account / etc etc try to BLOCK from contacting you or getting access to your personal data

I will be showing now many pics from this websites so you guys actually check how NON TRUSTED DEALERS try to get your attention...

This is how MENIKATORE.COM store looks...

With amazing discounts for everyone...

This is how SUPERCLONE.WATCH looks... exacty the same...

With again, amazing discounts...

Of course, this websites are all promoted by FAKE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS in hundreds of videos all over the Internet... "Best place for reps" apparently...

More commentsfrom FAKE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS... "I only buy there" what a nice message...

Let's see what INETSUME.STORE is... Oh wait, same as the others...

The guy's IG account...

Hope new members take the time to read more and also, hope senior members also answer their comments with 3/4 useful links.

I understand that everyone has to do research and getting the same question all the time makes you nervous but... if you see that a new member is talking about buying a rep from a NON TRUSTED DEALER, please at least answer "don't buy from him" or just provide him with a couple important links.

Just imagine that's you and someone nice saves you from spending $200/$300 in a scammer site...

PD: sorry if this post is a repetition of someone's else, just wanted to provide a little help. If this post helps only 1 person, ill be satisfied...

Damn I wish I had joined RWI and seen this 4 weeks ago, they got me! I fell in to the, quite clever, trap, saw the Youtube comments, found the website, saw the prices and thought DAMN THATS CHEAP, so alas, my greed got the better of me....@moneycheetah is STILL telling me to be patient and wait, but I KNOW nothing will arrive.

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
I actually made this guy a Bank Transfer and 1 day after I got to this forum. Thanks god it wasan international transfer and I still had 2/3 days to cancel it, so I did. The weird thing is that I sent this guy the payment receiptand after I cancelled it he did not ask me "hey, I didnt get the money" or "hey, is there a problem with your bank?"

So my guess is that you will either lose the money or get a bad rep. Sorry bro...

I aint expecting anything, he messaged me on insta yesterday, some 3 weeks now since I paid, saying, "just wait until you get the watch", this was in response to my request for an update....why bother replying? I don't get it? I'm wondering if he's just stringing me along, to prevent me from taking any action....like contacting Payeer and advising them his account details saying it's fraud, or ....I dunno, is there anything else I can do to get some sort of revenge?

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Nothing to do??. They scamed to me 177 euros...

Well. I have recently received tracking details now, says delivery in approx 20 days to Spain.....thinking it must be by boat from HK lol we shall see what happens....

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Well. I have recently received tracking details now, says delivery in approx 20 days to Spain.....thinking it must be by boat from HK lol we shall see what happens....

Dude, you just sent me a PM telling me you bought 3 watch from chinanoobwatch and tipped me to order from this website because you had smooth talks with them for get my ap jarno trulli lol.

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
The above has nothing to do with the dealer I messaged you about buddy.....look seriously, I am not trying to rock the boat, I ordered from the above AND the one I messaged you about literallly JUST before I found RWI....I am now in contact with the likes of Silix and the great Tony Feng....as for these other non TDs, I have mentioned time will tell??!!

WWatchIt

Looking Around
28/3/21
Wish I had of joined earlier, got SCAMMED by CHINANOOBWATCH.io !! Add them to your list of thieves, liars, cheats. Good post and accurate....except for not mentioning ChinaNoobWatch !!

Canny

Horology Curious
8/3/21
Hi,

I got into this Menaikator.com scam before getting the membership here at RWI. I paid the guy on 7th March, 200USD, and he never sends pictures and was pushing him until yesterday.

Now he has provided a FedEx tracking number but the item has not yet received by FedEx. Even if he sends it, I am sure it's going to be garbage.

The guy is from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and now the shipment registered from Malaysia TELOK PANGLIMA GARANG, SE MY. I have the name but did not post it, I am waiting for him to send it or not.

I will keep you all posted.

Thanks,
Canny

Last edited:

Canny

Horology Curious
8/3/21
Hi,

I got into this Menaikator.com scam before getting the membership here at RWI. I paid the guy on 7th March, 200USD, and he never sends pictures and was pushing him until yesterday.

Now he has provided a FedEx tracking number but the item has not yet received by FedEx. Even if he sends it, I am sure it's going to be garbage.

The guy is from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and now the shipment registered from Malaysia TELOK PANGLIMA GARANG, SE MY. I have the name but did not post it, I am waiting for him to send it or not.

I will keep you all posted.

Thanks,
Canny

I got my order delivered, very poor quality and useless. Please do not order from them,

The_Won

Looking Around
22/12/21
I just wanted to pop in to update those who still are wondering about the scam sites listed... I personally just received my replica watch from superclone... It is absolutely stunning.... Came with presentation box and paperwork. Was completely wrapped, had ceramic bezel protector, etc. I'm still finding the very fine/minute parts of the bracelet protection.
MY only small complaint is that shipping does indeed take at least a month.
Otherwise, over the moon happy with my purchase.

Last edited:

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
I just wanted to pop in to update those who still are wondering about the scam sites listed... I personally just received my replica watch from superclone... It is absolutely stunning.... Came with presentation box and paperwork. Was completely wrapped, had ceramic bezel protector, etc. I'm still finding the very fine/minute parts of the bracelet protection.
MY only small complaint is that shipping does indeed take at least a month.
Otherwise, over the moon happy with my purchase.

You literally just joined here and this is your first post? You are probably affiliated with this scam company. You have no credibility at this point to leave your “review”.

• Haha
Reactions: Toolwatchtool