• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Appreciation for a very nice experience with Eric from Geektime - perfect VSF Hulk

thumbsarehandy

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/17
A big, big thank you to Eric! It has been an absolute flawless experience. 10/10

His communication is instant (how does he do it?) and he always knows how to say the right thing the right way, making you always feel ok.

Initially, I was looking at the ZZF Hulk, however, something didn't feel right about the watch and I backed out (and as it turned out my instinct was correct). Many TD's world have been butthurt, but not Eric. What a professional and what a cool guy!

Without noticing, I sent him an order request on a Sunday. I told him that I trust his QC and wouldn't want him to go through the trouble of taking pics, videos, timegrapher, etc
Nevertheless, I received QC pics the same day and what a perfect watch he picked!
Timegrapher - Rate = +5s/d, Amplitude = 304, Beat Error = 0.0ms.

Seeing the QC pics, I barely could wait to hold it in my hand and I asked Eric if there would be a faster way of shipping (for which I would be willing to pay more). Previous TD's always shipped on the ground but Eric went out of his way to ship it by air (I also live in China by the way) and didn't charge extra.

In conclusion, this VSF Hulk is absolutely sensational and so is Eric.

Reactions: madbiker2