• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PERFECT CLONES - Outstanding service

GBR66

Looking Around
17/11/19
I bought two Panerai replicas late in 2019 from Perfect Clones, (who I have seen a couple of negative comments about and obviously not TD here but are on the other site) in two separate transactions that were trouble free and quick deliveries.

The first is going strong and a better timekeeper than my genuine Submariner! The second, a PAM 438, wasn’t such a good timekeeper and after about 5 months the rotor on the auto movement died. I kept it a couple of months using manual wind then that jammed and contacted Perfect Clones. Joshua asked me to return it using very specific instructions. He acknowledged receipt after about 2/3 weeks and about 3 weeks after that it has arrived back with me, working perfectly and keeping time to the minute after 24 hours.

No charge for repair and no charge for the postage back to the UK, so just cost me about £10 to send it back to China.

I think this is great service from Joshua - really impressed as when the watch seized I thought I was screwed....

Great service originally and outstanding service when I had a problem. Highly recomended!!!

Reactions: DucatiWiz

GBR66

Looking Around
17/11/19
Just had another deivery from Perfect Clones, paid for on the 8th, QC pics on 12th, approved 13th, delivered 22nd in UK.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail