• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BRM Jewelry?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
F@ck me how naive are you...all picture are of gen watches not of reps.

And the claimed cloned movements for all models they list is so unbelievably unrealistic and does not exist.

Sites that do that you will either receive nothing or a cheap DHGATE piece.

So make an order and let us know how you go...

Kapperman137

Looking Around
7/11/20
United States
ive been talkin with them and i gotta say they are very very very persuasive... there was a couple things that they said that didnt make since so that lead me to research them and now im here... im new to all this so thank for a community like this

i would say the brmjewlery is not a reliable seller but hey i never paid anything.... if someone is out there willing to do a experiment and buy from them you should definitely let us know

Natalia

Looking Around
9/3/21
They have stolen my money. I payed for two watch and the guy disappeared for a month. After that a woman started replying, telling bullshit stories, that the guy I payed money got arrested and if I want my watch I have to pay them more. Never trust them - it’s fraud

Plumbhard

Looking Around
14/2/21
I think that might be the fake account? They have brm.watches with 11k followers. Maybe message some people commenting on their photos to see if they got scammed or not

Plumbhard

Looking Around
14/2/21
Never trust Keiban Castillo with his dumb brother named Alan Anthony Castillo who does his rat work. his number is +1416-276-3664, he posts his number on these type of videos, his instagram is highendcustomz, he will scam you.