• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Geektime.cc purchase review

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
I worked with Eric at Geek Time, bought my first from a TD, Non-TD. Eric was awesome is only the best way to describe my transaction with him. Payment was easy, he was extremely responsive, and sent me QC images/videos in a very professional manner. I did a little research on Geektime before reaching out to him to make my order and found that Eric is picky with the watch pieces he makes the transactions with, often rejecting watches for his own standards before they ever see the light of QC with his customers.

No I am not affiliated with GT or Eric in anyway, just want to express my gratitude for the quality service I received. These days are weird, and its rare to get good service. Passing the word along.

Thank you Geektime and Eric.

Reactions: mikibg

AgentChaos

Horology Curious
14/10/20
Hi jacking the thread because I didn't want to make another one but I too only have good things to say about geektime/eric. He posted the watch last wednesday and today it arrived here in the UK. That's less than a week in transit!!

Highly recommend.

Reactions: eleventibillion

Mestizaje

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
14/8/20
Australia
Hi guys, without creating a new thread, just wanted to also leave my review for Geektime (Eric).

Top 3 Highlights:

1. Was able to QC prior to payment on my piece, which was great for piece of mind.

2. Placed an order for a Noob Daytona V3 (the one with the skinny subdials), and while waiting for my QC pictures/stock, the V4 released. Eric offered to move me over to the V4 at no additional cost

3. Heard that the ARF dial was a great option to replace (with some work to be done, mind you). Eric was able to source this standalone piece for me at a fair price.

All in all, from his responsiveness to his helpfulness, an awesome buying experience. TBH I don't think I'll buy from anyone else moving forward. Once everything was finally GL'd and payment was made, he shipped everything off to Australia and it arrived within a fortnight. Happy days!

Reactions: eleventibillion