• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

www.ts-stations.cn Not Shipping the Paid Watch!

smlover

Horology Curious
23/11/13
Greetings,

I had previous purchases from this site and never had any problems.

But more than a month ago I've purchased another watch. They've shipped it after 10 days with EMS, but after 5 days EMS "cancelled export". I don't know why; it's the first time I had such a problem. This was 19 days ago! www.ts-stations.cn said that my phone number was wrong, but it was correct! I've used the same account for my previous purchases with the same phone number! Even IF it was wrong, that's not a reason for an cancelled export!!!

So they don't answer my emails and give me a reasonable explanation why the watch still not shipped for 19 days... About 2 weeks ago they said item still not returned to their facility. And suggested to ship with a silly "special [country name] line shipping" company and when I said I've paid an extra $25 for EMS they've stopped answering my emails!!!!! How long would it take for it to return to their facility? They are clearly lying!!!

Has anyone purchased from them recently? I think they begin to con people in such a scam.... I'll let you know how it will turn out. I hope I'm wrong, but the way they treat their customer is really not good..

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties. Unfortunately shipping is an absolute disaster currently. Right now it sounds like you're at the mercy of their shipping agent returning the package to them for them to re-post back to you. I've had shipments during the pandemic that have made it to me in under two weeks, And I have a number of them currently outstanding that have passed the two week mark. As frustrating as I know it is I don't think you'll get anything out of them until they receive the package back from their shipping agent, unless the package is lost or seized which is too early to say that's the case. There's a fair number of members throughout the forums that have said it's taking them upwards of two months or more to get their watches during this pandemic.

smlover

Horology Curious
23/11/13

Hey thanks for the explanation. I assume so, but it has been 19 days since the export has been cancelled. I shouldn't take that long to return the item, since it's still in the same Country and even at same city, that's why I've panicked.