• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first rep from Mirotime- review

anpt5

Horology Curious
3/8/20
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my experience with Mirotime. The watch is a Rolex Datejust 36mm in Steel Silver from GMF.

Payment sent: August 7
Payment confirmed on the same day
QC photos/videos received: August 8
GLed the watch: August 10
Tracking number sent: August 16
Watch on my doorstep: August 20

I am new to the rep game and I’ve been hearing a lot of good reviews about Mirotime. The free shipping promo was a welcome bonus as well! I have nothing but good words to say about my overall experience. Great communication and customer service. I really appreciated the prompt replies to my queries and the timely updates.

I’m glad I chose to do business with them on my first rep. Hope you guys give them a try as well!! Cheers!

Reactions: Tete and NETGLW

MCollins

Looking Around
27/9/20
Good to hear you had a positive experience.
I am a little concerned about an order I placed a couple of days ago (noting that I have not yet made payment).
September 28 - Order placed. Confirmation email requires I contact them directly to confirm details for Transferwise payment.
September 28 - I emailed Mirotime seeking Transferwise details. No response.
September 29 - Followed up with a message on WhatsApp. No response.
September 30 - Followed up with another message on WhatsApp. No response yet.

While I accept that I am being a little hard on them and I am only a few days into the process, I am surprised at the delay to simply confirm payment details. Most businesses are fairly proactive when it comes to receiving payment.

Reactions: anpt5

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Good to hear you had a positive experience.
I am a little concerned about an order I placed a couple of days ago (noting that I have not yet made payment).
September 28 - Order placed. Confirmation email requires I contact them directly to confirm details for Transferwise payment.
September 28 - I emailed Mirotime seeking Transferwise details. No response.
September 29 - Followed up with a message on WhatsApp. No response.
September 30 - Followed up with another message on WhatsApp. No response yet.

While I accept that I am being a little hard on them and I am only a few days into the process, I am surprised at the delay to simply confirm payment details. Most businesses are fairly proactive when it comes to receiving payment.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk