• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Non- TD review

brycrob

Known Member
26/10/19
I’d rather not post the website, so feel free to PM me.

Z and Best and Watch in the dealer name.

Very inexpensive but limited selection. Offers free shipping and discount on multiple watch orders

Very responsive. The email on the website gets back to you very quickly within their hours of operations.

Placed 2 orders over 1 mo timeframe. First order in June 2020 arrived on 7 days! Second took a month.

The quality varied. The movement is probably on the lower quality but for what you get it’s a deal imo. You do not receive QC pics. They just send it to you with tracking.

The first 2 watches worked great mechanically. The next 3 had a couple of issues.

Out of those 3, I received a 114060 and is really nice. The Seamaster Pro had an incorrect bezel insert, but nice overall. The Spectre 300m arrived with movement issues. The second hand stopped working almost immediately.

I contacted their CS and told them about the issues. They said it was probably damaged during transit, which I don’t think that’s what happened. However, they are offering to send me a free watch of my choosing within what they have in stock.

I’ll update to confirm they did what they said they would. We’ll see.

If they do, I would recommend them if you’re looking for an inexpensive rep for gifts, etc.

PM me if you would like to know more about the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brycrob

Known Member
26/10/19
This Non-TD came through with a replacement watch at no cost. They could have ghosted me but they didn’t.

Again, they’re not a trusted dealer. They do not send you QC pics and readings etc. However, they do respond very quickly. They are also inexpensive in comparison to other dealers. I would say the watches are average quality.

If you’re looking for a quick shipper, inexpensive watch options and someone who responds quickly then PM me and I’ll get you the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Maro-JAPAN

Horology Curious
11/8/20
Hi Briklov.
I sent a PM before I translated it by mistake, so I send it again. Please forgive me.