• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order at noobfactorywatches.shop

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
Hi,

A rookie’s mistake which finally didn’t cost that much.

Looking for my first rep but without enough reading on the forum, I go for noobfactorywatches.shop.

05/23 ; order placed for a SubNodate NOOB V10
05/29 : payment made by banking wire
06/06 : no news, i send an email for a follow-up. I am answered that the watch is not available because of mechanics issues. A SD 50th’ anniversary is proposed to me. I try to negotiate for a Dayto 116520 even with an add-on, but not availble. I go for the 43mm S-D
Several days without news.....
07/01 : tracking number. They seems to use triangulation as default shipping, which is not that bad actually.
07/09 : i had lost hope since a while now, thinking i was trapped on a scam... But the beauty was in my mailbox this morning. And she’s awesome !

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Lucky, I've chatted to those guys too. Never ended up buying from them. They were a bit rude. Since the I've used either jtime of intime. Both very professional. Nice seadweller though. You should open the case back to see the movement.

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
Hi,

Actually a very good experience to me. The only dealer who sent me the item into a proper plastic box very well packed.

Cheers