• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Short summary on my first purchase from MiroTime

crazyninjadude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/16
This was my first time buying from a dealer (they're not a TD here, but they are on other forums), and MiroTime seemed like a good option to go with since they had free shipping and I had recently heard a number of good things about them. My thoughts are as follows.

The first impression was that their website is easy to navigate. Not a big deal, but it's still nice. Once I picked my watch, they got back to me with their information to send the funds quite quickly. After I had confirmed the funds were sent, it was about three days until I got my QC videos and pictures. All of which were very good. The pictures were clear and straight on, making it very easy to see if anything was misaligned, which it wasn't. The photo set was about 12 pictures, showing everything I would need to see to give a RL or GL. The two videos that were sent consisted of a timegrapher video and a demonstration video showing that everything was in working order. Both were absolutely satisfactory.

After giving the GL they got back to me in less than 24 hours saying that it would be shipped out. Shipping took about nine days from start to finish, which is quite fast for my country, given the current situation.

All in all, it was an easy, pleasant experience and I would definitely use them again in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: madbiker2

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Dude, unless they are a TD here, then its a scam site as far as we are concerned. Consider yourself lucky that you got a watch from them.

hanviktor

Looking Around
2/12/20
Hi,

I read a few bad things and many good thing about Mirotime. I placed my order today. Would you mind posting a picture of the watch you recieved?