• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DH Gate Trusted Dealer

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I wanted to share my experience. Sometimes we all want a good cheapie or looking for parts, straps etc.

I bueyd a lot of Stuff from the Gate in the past and like we all know it is hit or miss. Sometimes you get shamboozled or getting a pos instead of the watch you ordered.

Some years ago i got in Contact with a Seller ( Gzyubing ) I was very satisfied with him and ordered again. We get in Contact after a while and shared numbers and got to a good friendship base. talking also outside of watches DH Gate etc.

He never let me down and i never received a pos from him. He also sourced me Parts from ARF, XF and so on. He is very deep inside the rep business.

So if you are looking for a good Cheapie oryor your friends etc. check him out. You also can message him.

​​​​this is link to his shop ( use app to see all products )

https://m.dhgate.com/store/20822059?invitorid=nqmURv9b

chas2427

Looking Around
26/7/20
I would like to endorse this post and seller.
Never bought anything from Dhgate.
Thought I would take a punt got a cheapie Omega seamaster and WOW.
Very surprised quality far better than expected and for only £40 no complaints will use him again.
​​

Reactions: RobSe1

rek00001

Known Member
24/4/13
I just went to his dhGate site and all he has is a bunch of leather straps and one diamond bezel Nautilus for sale.