• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase With Kuvarsit

nwhite21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/20
I decided to take a chance on Kuvarsit and pulled the trigger on AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK 15400 41MM SS/SS BLUE 1:1 BEST EDITION FROM "JF". A3120. So far the transaction has been pleasant, Julia and Wilson have been delightful to work with and I look forward to posting the QC pics to get a second opinion (if you guys would be so kind!). Thanks for the advice everyone, I will update throughout the transaction!

Last edited:
Reactions: liav11223344

nwhite21

11/7/20
Update: I suppose they’re not trusted for a reason. I got my money back and decided to go with a member on the forums. Puretime will be my next TD though

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

nwhite21

11/7/20
Just outta curiosity, what happened with your order?

They were very helpful and friendly until i sent the money, then it was radio silence. I know they bit off more than they could chew by doing the free shipping promo but they tarnished their name in the process. IMO its not worth free shipping, I'd rather go with a TD

nwhite21

11/7/20
Well glad you didn't get scammed

I am too! Shortly thereafter they took their reddit account down. I know they've been in the industry for awhile but the inability to deliver on a promo isn't good business practice. Oh well!

Spyro1492

Looking Around
8/6/20
Do you think I should ask for my money back? It's been more than 2 weeks since I ordered and I emailed them a couple days ago with no response yet. It's very sketchy.

nwhite21

11/7/20
Do you think I should ask for my money back? It's been more than 2 weeks since I ordered and I emailed them a couple days ago with no response yet. It's very sketchy.

Hmm when things started to go south in my situations, they honestly didn’t seem very understanding and weren’t able to see their part in it. They still haven’t sent QC pics?

Sent from the RWI App

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
I was just about to make an order with them and in the process of talking via email. This is making me wary, I was going to pay via bitcoin as well which would probably make it so refund isn't possible

Spyro1492

Looking Around
8/6/20
Hmm when things started to go south in my situations, they honestly didn’t seem very understanding and weren’t able to see their part in it. They still haven’t sent QC pics?

Sent from the RWI App

They haven't sent them, it's been a month as of today, whenever I try to email them I usually don't get a response. And today I just heard they were kicked off the TD list. I'm really hoping that they don't run with my money I believe I can't even get a refund off of the transferwise platform.

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
They haven't sent them, it's been a month as of today, whenever I try to email them I usually don't get a response. And today I just heard they were kicked off the TD list. I'm really hoping that they don't run with my money I believe I can't even get a refund off of the transferwise platform.

Any updates? I actually got an email asking if I'm still interested and updates on my payment

nwhite21

11/7/20

It really sounds as if they’re going to take the money and run. I hope for your sake they get it out but a month with no QC pics doesn’t sound promising. Make sure to keep us updated.

Sent from the RWI App

Lumis

Looking Around
10/9/20
I have a similar story. When we where discussing the payment they were super friendly and super fast at responding. I mean i didn't even take one minute ti respond. Got told that i had to wait 2-7 days for QC. it's now been almost a month with no answers. How did it go for you guys ?

Reactions: Tomcrox22

Tomcrox22

Looking Around
14/9/20
Lumis - I’ve had the exact same situation. I’ve tried emailing them and have been very understanding with the backlog/delays of Covid but their silence is uncomforting - especially when they have our money. It’s been almost a month since my order with no communication for 3 weeks. Have you heard anything from Wilson or Julia? Tom

Tomcrox22

Looking Around
14/9/20
Update: Kuvartis have not responded to any of my messages since receiving funds 4 weeks ago. So disappointing as they were a TD but now see why they have been removed. I have requested a refund but expect no response. I cannot advise strongly enough to potential buyers to stay clear of Kuvartis as an option. If anything changes in this I will update. Tom