• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I Have ordered from X watch ?

hguot

Horology Curious
16/10/18
New to buying replica watch I have ordered [h=3]Replica Breitling Chronomat 44 Blacksteel Yellow[/h] Anyone had any dealings with X watch will I get a good watch ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
X watch ?

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
New to buying replica watch I have ordered Replica Breitling Chronomat 44 Blacksteel Yellow

Anyone had any dealings with X watch will I get a good watch ?

Of course. I mean you are just one A away from a AAAA quality watch. Buy several of them and then buy just one from our trusted dealers. Do a comparison write up.

Last edited:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Well if they say they are selling AAA replica watches then surely you will get a good watch. I mean you've been around since 2018 and only posted 4 times so I'm sure you chose your dealer based on absolutely no research whatsoever.

hguot

Horology Curious
16/10/18
Ok, buy the sounds of it I will get better a better watch using the trusted dealers on this site. Maybe I rushed into buying I should have done some research first.
I will also buy from a trusted dealer here I will try puretime after reading some reviews ?
I will do a comparison review.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Ok, buy the sounds of it I will get better a better watch using the trusted dealers on this site. Maybe I rushed into buying I should have done some research first.
I will also buy from a trusted dealer here I will try puretime after reading some reviews ?
I will do a comparison review.

More importantly you'll get what you paid and asked for, that's unlikely to happen with those random website claiming all sort of stuff.

The rep forum were created to be a safe haven in a world dominated by scammers, we have no affiliation with TD, but those are people rep forum have been watching for quite a long time and with which there's a mutual agreement to talk problems over if said problem where to happen.

It's not mandatory to use those TD but highly recommended

hguot

Horology Curious
16/10/18
I have emailed and asked for a video of the watch before it is posted, I will update when received