• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rm 35 ABD order today ✌️

jojo55555

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/20
France
hello to all I just ordered from ABD a rm-35 strap velcro I would send you pictures when I receive it , after looking around for something really beautiful I stopped on ABD

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Zapparulz

Zapparulz

Horology Curious
16/4/20
congrats !

Keeps us posted.
Very curious after the experience and the product !

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
ABD charge $1200 for all mods with forged carbon case basically a z maker rm35 with new thinner case 15.2mm not 14.22 like they suggest , carbon crown, and I believe they do a jewel mod on the movement.

They also have an 1800/1900 model exactly the same as above but claim case is full nptp carbon.

either way your paying 3 or 4 times the price of the standard z maker model which is $430.

More money than sense anyone who purchases from ABD

London1385

Horology Curious
15/11/19
Congrats!! How does one contact ABD? Don't see it on the TD list. I'm looking to get a RM 11-03 McLaren

jojo55555

2/5/20
France
i talk with abd instagram is very very good quality of carbon you speack french ?

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
Just one thing to say around ABD from my experience of speaking with them

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE EASILY PARTED"

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12

So I reckon you don't recommend ABD, right ?

Last edited:

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
no there pricing is extortionate and their work is questionable at best I am pretty sure my initial post around costs summarises everything that any possible customer looking to use ABD would require to know but to summarise why would anyone pay 1200 -1800 for z-factory watch with some modifications.

There is a very good reason there not a TD on this site, I am not saying their scammers or fraudulently operating so don't perceive it as that i am merely saying their price and work for that money is very questionable so take from that statement what you will.

Last edited:

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
no there pricing is extortionate and their work is questionable at best I am pretty sure my initial post around costs summarises everything that any possible customer looking to use ABD would require to know but to summarise why would anyone pay 1200 -1800 for z-factory watch with some modifications.

There is a very good reason there not a TD on this site, I am not saying their scammers or fraudulently operating so don't perceive it as that i am merely saying their price and work for that money is very questionable so take from that statement what you will.

Yeah I get your point. I guess it all comes down to offer and demand.

jojo55555

2/5/20
France
I can all make understand what you explain frankly by looking at all the rm 35 the only person who does an incredible job on for me is ABD after I would see but seen his photos his work looks amazing . I’ll get it soon we’ll all see

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
I can all make understand what you explain frankly by looking at all the rm 35 the only person who does an incredible job on for me is ABD after I would see but seen his photos his work looks amazing . I’ll get it soon we’ll all see

His work looks amazing as most of the videos are of the owners genuine RM35, anyways I hope your happy with what you receive but don't think ABD are the only modder out there as there are others they are just not as well advertised or marketed as ABD.

As barth has suggested we live in a world where supply and demand rule

Last edited:

nycrolex

1/12/17
New York
His work looks amazing as most of the videos are of the owners genuine RM35, anyways I hope your happy with what you receive but don't think ABD are the only modder out there as there are others they are just not as well advertised or marketed as ABD.

haven't seen any other RM modders at all and I don't mean modders that will add such blue tints to the crystal or what not.

These abd guys are making their own cases and what not... Haven't seen any other RM modders do that.

None the less, their prices are just outright unrealistic for a fake RM watch.

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19

Hey moron, so why don’t you admit what’s your WeChat or IG account that’s yours and have been talking to me? Coward with a capital C?

Show me 1 video or photo that I’ve posted in my IG or WeChat that is a gen 035 and I’ll send u one watch of every model we have. Don’t make false accusations just for the sake of it I could do the same to you assuming you’re out from a butthole. By the way that does show our production is that good huh? Thank you you fool. And FYI my gen 035 is red carbon and it’s not for sale, never promoted for sale. U like to assume much, great upbringing you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19

Then don’t hide behind a fake identity dipshit. One can be poor and I humbly understand but if you’re poor and can’t accept that I don’t give steep discounts and talk shit, I laugh in your pathetic face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBB_19NHS

Known Member
12/2/15
UK
did they sell you the velcro straps too? It took me quite some time last time around to source them and when i received them they basically only work for 1 wrist size and were too big for my small wrist.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
I am curious to see what the finished watch looks like in hand