• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD

DevBoss

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/20
Does anyone have the wechat account for ABD modding? I would like to buy one from them and review it for the community. Please give me contact details so I can make the purchase.

juanortigoza

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/20
Does anyone have the wechat account for ABD modding? I would like to buy one from them and review it for the community. Please give me contact details so I can make the purchase.

Hello Dev,

Bests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

asuwere

2/6/19
I'm sorry but you'll have to find them on your own, no advertising in public for non TD here

He's not a dealer so that's fair. But he is a modder and apparently no one has claimed to have been scammed by him.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
He's not a dealer so that's fair. But he is a modder and apparently no one has claimed to have been scammed by him.

Members can deal with him on their own terms, but if there is an issue, they are on their own. There will be no support from the RWI Staff.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

That doesn't change anything about what I said, TD can be modders too. We don't have any info suggesting that they are scammers otherwise they wouldn't even be allowed to be here

Reactions: jcguo0516 and XLR8R

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Without advertising for their products, does someone knows what do they charge for a 35-01 ?

Thanks !

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
There prices are expensive. Start at $1600 up to $2200 for RM's

Thanks. Quite steep indeed but their cases are something ! Either way a little too expensive for a watch I wouldn’t dare to wear in the street...