• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DealerClocks - am I being scammed?

troelshartmann

Horology Curious
24/4/20
After seeing positive mentions on here I placed an order last weekend. I paid by bank transfer to an Australian bank. This was an Osko transfer so it was immediate (Paypal was not offered):. Nothing since then so I chased up and got this from Daniel:

It seems like our bank account is facing some issues.

Could you recall/cancel the transfer, once done let us know and we will use our customer's paypal to process the payment.

Are they trustworthy? Not getting a good vibe right now....

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
After seeing positive mentions on here I placed an order last weekend. I paid by bank transfer to an Australian bank. This was an Osko transfer so it was immediate (Paypal was not offered):. Nothing since then so I chased up and got this from Daniel:

Are they trustworthy? Not getting a good vibe right now....
If you put purchased from the “DealerClocks” who is listed in the RWI TD list you are fine. You should have joined the forum and done your research before entering into a transaction. Good luck.

Reactions: DD60

troelshartmann

Horology Curious
24/4/20
If you put purchased from the “DealerClocks” who is listed in the RWI TD list you are fine. You should have joined the forum and done your research before entering into a transaction. Good luck.

Er I did do the research by reading forum beforehand and it is DealerClocks from this site, which I why I ordered. But I noticed no posts in their forum for some time. Also the quoted RWI discount does not work however when I queried this they applied it manually. Then I got the above after payment.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Er I did do the research by reading forum beforehand and it is DealClocks from this site, which I why I ordered. First thing is that the quoted RWI discount does not work however they applied it manually. Then I got the above after payment.

Ok. Then why did you post this in the “NON-Trusted Dealers - Buyer’s Review“ section?

troelshartmann

Horology Curious
24/4/20
Yeah, maybe a mistake. I wasn't entirely sure what "trusted" involved and whether they were still "trusted" - the discount code not working added to my doubts. I am new to all of this - I have 40 replicas but have never purchased online before. Happy to hear the confidence in them and I will report back as to how it turns out. You can perhaps appreciate my concerns as a first-time purchaser.

Last edited:

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
My apologies for the discount code not working, we were performing site maintenance and backups to database over the past couple of days, discount codes were temporarily disabled, but they are active now.
No worries, we're not in the scamming business or we wouldn't be here ;)

Sam

Reactions: sukwonee

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yeah, maybe a mistake. I wasn't entirely sure what "trusted" involved and whether they were still "trusted" - the discount code not working added to my doubts. I am new to all of this - I have 40 replicas but have never purchased online before. Happy to hear the confidence in them and I will report back as to how it turns out. You can perhaps appreciate my concerns as a first-time purchaser.

These entities are selling illegal goods so it’s difficult for them to process payments through third parties. As long as “Daniel” is the correct Dealer Clocks (there are many imposter rep watch companies) then do what he asks. As long as you are using the correct Dealer Clocks you will be assisted by the RWI Staff if you have an issue. You have nothing to worry about. They are Trusted Dealers which means they have been vetted by RWI. A one week delay is not a big deal.

Edit: It looks like you are good to go. Good luck.

Last edited:

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
We've replied you on both email and PM, rest assured once we have received the funds we will give you a confirmation.
Thank you for your patience!

troelshartmann

Horology Curious
24/4/20
Just wanted to confirm that my watch arrived today and I am really happy witth it. Happy to confirm great service from Dealerclocks and apologies for the initial confusion.

Reactions: sukwonee and Tucker

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Just wanted to confirm that my watch arrived today and I am really happy witth it. Happy to confirm great service from Dealerclocks and apologies for the initial confusion.

That’s good news. Now, how about some pictures.

Klaus1

Looking Around
21/10/20
I ordered a watch with Dealer clocks on 23.oct and received it today 10.nov.
I will post some pictures and my ecperience in a little bit...

pedrolak

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/20
spain
i have purchased with them : zero problem ! good guys !