• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWR replica watch report. Trusted?

huge75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/19
I found the watch I want a JC Polaris chronograph world time, but it is only for sale at RWR have any of you had any experience with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
If one of the Trusted Dealers here can't get that watch for you, then it does not exist. Stick with the Trusted Dealers. Any other random site out there....you are pretty much gambling with your money. Why take the risk??

huge75

10/12/19
If one of the Trusted Dealers here can't get that watch for you, then it does not exist. Stick with the Trusted Dealers. Any other random site out there....you are pretty much gambling with your money. Why take the risk??

Okay so frustrating it’s the only place I can find it... is there an easier way to search rather than go thru the trusted dealers individually?

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Okay so frustrating it’s the only place I can find it... is there an easier way to search rather than go thru the trusted dealers individually?

Pick one of the Trusted Dealers.(They all have contact information in their respective sections.) Send them a link or picture of the watch from that site you found it on and ask them if they can get it for you.

huge75

10/12/19
Pick one of the Trusted Dealers.(They all have contact information in their respective sections.) Send them a link or picture of the watch from that site you found it on and ask them if they can get it for you.

Okay thanks