• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty NOT trusty...

bauhaus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
28/4/12
Hi all, I will never ever buy again from this very unpro seller -Trusty time- I paid for UK transit I paid by BT and they send the watch straight to me w/o UK transit now it is stuck at the custom (Belgium) probably to be destroyed and I may get a letter from Rolex lawyers telling to pay a huge amount of money as It happened to me 10 years ago I paid a nice 400 Euros to Rolex! Is there something I could do to get my cash back? I paid the watch on a bank account located in Scotland UK believe me I could punch this rubbish seller face all day long!

alfonzo

25/7/19
So you are just projecting and guessing and getting your panties in a bunch for no reason. Have you reached out to talk to the TD? Or did you just decided to put them on blast because you are too lazy to do your own diligence and research?

Didi you read all the stickies in this forum that explains the process? Did you open a ticket with the MODs here?

Nice work bud!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thewatchwolf

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I'm sure there's a good reason behind trusty not being a TD here

I dont think mod can help since it was bought from non-TD.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bauhaus

Certified
28/4/12
So you are just projecting and guessing and getting your panties in a bunch for no reason. Have you reached out to talk to the TD? Or did you just decided to put them on blast because you are too lazy to do your own diligence and research?

Didi you read all the stickies in this forum that explains the process? Did you open a ticket with the MODs here?

Nice work bud!

Better you shut up and ignore this thread,

Last edited:

bauhaus

Certified
28/4/12
I'm sure there's a good reason behind trusty not being a TD here

I dont think mod can help since it was bought from non-TD.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes true now I understand why he is not considered trusted.

alfonzo

25/7/19
Thanks for the PM My mom says hi!

Last edited:

djOli88

Horology Curious
7/1/20
i have had 4 orders with trusty the past 3 years with no problems,

i was really lucky

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi all, I will never ever buy again from this very unpro seller -Trusty time- I paid for UK transit I paid by BT and they send the watch straight to me w/o UK transit now it is stuck at the custom (Belgium) probably to be destroyed and I may get a letter from Rolex lawyers telling to pay a huge amount of money as It happened to me 10 years ago I paid a nice 400 Euros to Rolex! Is there something I could do to get my cash back? I paid the watch on a bank account located in Scotland UK believe me I could punch this rubbish seller face all day long!

Trusty is a TD on other forums, but not on RWI.

Have you sent a message to him, explaining what has happened, and that it is in fact his fault because he didn't triangle ship ? A word of warning, being rude and aggressive with him will get you nowhere - be polite, be firm, explain what has happened, don't threaten.

Reactions: jiro

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Trusty is a TD on other forums, but not on RWI.

Have you sent a message to him, explaining what has happened, and that it is in fact his fault because he didn't triangle ship ? A word of warning, being rude and aggressive with him will get you nowhere - be polite, be firm, explain what has happened, don't threaten.

+1

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Pistols at Dawn

I understand the OP's pistol set is currently in the process of being modded, too many “tells.” May l suggest something even more challenging...the OP's “who has the best sub” vs the challenger's “who has the best sub!”

Last edited:
Reactions: Oakley