• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD STOLE ME 1000€

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Who is ABD ? What happened to your first post?

Raddave

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i hope he posts it again

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Lol what a way for this person to be telling a beautiful one sided fake story. Offered to refund in nov but he insisted he’ll wait but now go nuts and said he was robbed? Just a few mins ago he was told refund would be given cos his business and attitude is no needed but yet he’s on this high and started on his racist campaign? Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sunrayminor

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Lol what a way for this person to be telling a beautiful one sided fake story. Offered to refund in nov but he insisted he’ll wait but now go nuts and said he was robbed? Just a few mins ago he was told refund would be given cos his business and attitude is no needed but yet he’s on this high and started on his racist campaign? Awesome

Anyway I’ll not partake in any of his racists comments and self-absorbed attitude and lies. If one can choose to believe a one sided story then all I can say is one needs to grow up. Any clarification needed all the merrier to provide detailed details. Peace.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Anyway I’ll not partake in any of his racists comments and self-absorbed attitude and lies. If one can choose to believe a one sided story then all I can say is one needs to grow up. Any clarification needed all the merrier to provide detailed details. Peace.

Who are you and why are you no-saled?

Reactions: Jammydodger79

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Who is Frenchie?

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Ask for detail. They stole me 1000€

Anyway u should check your PayPal before you claim you were “stolen”. Get your head and ego checked before duh duh duh lol

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

racist comments ?

and why are you on a no sale ?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Aurasash Tell us what this is all about.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Maybe quetip should comment?

you cant tell me ?

well whatever , maybe he will ...or maybe he wont ... I wont ask again .....enjoy RWI

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Aurasash Tell us what this is all about.

To fully summarize this. OP made contact in and wanted to purchase an ABD modded RM in august. He then changed his mind and wanted ZF. ZF wasn’t released then and had to wait. He was fine to wait till ZF is released then mods to be performed. But everyone knows the ZF version was heavily delayed. After it’s came out I mentioned to him time is needed to try and mod. Again he’s fine to wait. Sometime later he went nuts about waiting n I told him I’d rather give him the refund there and then. But he refused insisted having a custom bezel made to replace his ZF bezel. I told him we could do that but there would be a Color difference but again he’s fine so I told him we need to make some arrangements with the size and measurements with the factory. So now he’s gone ballistics and made wild claims he being robbed and beautiful with his racists slurs. So refund has been sent, such attitude n racist slurs and attempts to beautify himself is not needed.

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
you cant tell me ?

well whatever , maybe he will ...or maybe he wont ... I wont ask again .....enjoy RWI

I believe they feel that I’ve been pushing sales as an untrusted modder when in fact I’m honestly not. I share photos and comments on certain RM modifications. There’re members that bought modded RMs from us and they do share but I have not done any soliciting.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
To fully summarize this. OP made contact in and wanted to purchase an ABD modded RM in august. He then changed his mind and wanted ZF. ZF wasn’t released then and had to wait. He was fine to wait till ZF is released then mods to be performed. But everyone knows the ZF version was heavily delayed. After it’s came out I mentioned to him time is needed to try and mod. Again he’s fine to wait. Sometime later he went nuts about waiting n I told him I’d rather give him the refund there and then. But he refused insisted having a custom bezel made to replace his ZF bezel. I told him we could do that but there would be a Color difference but again he’s fine so I told him we need to make some arrangements with the size and measurements with the factory. So now he’s gone ballistics and made wild claims he being robbed and beautiful with his racists slurs. So refund has been sent, such attitude n racist slurs and attempts to beautify himself is not needed.

why would you give him a refund ?