• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another positive review for TT

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I've been around long enough to know the history with the Cartel, but buying from Trusty Time is very easy as I can bank transfer to a UK account same day, which is handy given buying bitcoin is becoming increasingly difficult these days. I buy from a number of dealers - Sead, Intime, Mary, Toro, Jtime, Francis and Trusty Time, and no issues at all with any of them, but for quick and easy transactions Andrew is very convenient.

Bought a JHF daytona just for parts, unfortunately the watch is in pieces now, but it was exactly as described and communication from Andrew was excellent as always.

J9794

Looking Around
13/10/19
Sorry i'm new here.

Can I get the website for trustytime?

and how long does it take for andrew to proceed with QC pics and then delivery?

Thanks

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Sorry i'm new here.

Can I get the website for trustytime?

and how long does it take for andrew to proceed with QC pics and then delivery?

Thanks

It depends on the watch I guess.

I don't really keep a track on these things to be honest mate. I'm never in a rush for a watch. But he sent nice QC pics with amplitude tests and payment was very easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Sorry i'm new here. Can I get the website for trustytime? and how long does it take for andrew to proceed with QC pics and then delivery? Thanks

TT is not a trusted dealer here on RWI, nor is the second half of the “cartel.” Some believe they “know the story.” It’s not just about “price manipulation” or “forming a monopoly.” But, to make it simple, let’s just go with that. RWI has it’s sound reasoning for them not being on their TD list. I’ve been on RWI since 2006, so l’ve formed a pretty good inside picture over the years. If you stick with RWI TD’s, they can help if a TD is not being reasonable. For disclosure, I have purchased from TT and PC over on RG when I absolutely could not source a particular watch from an RWI TD. That is a rare occurrence. Be smart, and STICK with our knowledgeable mods vetting reasoning formed over here to protect RWI members. If you must use TT, head over to Rep Geek, and you will find them there.