• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWR replica watch repair Scam

Ntivos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
12/10/19
All be aware of this website https://replicawatchrepair.com/ thieves big time scam stolen my watch no replay or communications for the last 12 days after they received the watch. I will report them everywhere.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

I personally have not used them, but there's a fair number of folks who have. There's a thread regarding them on RWI, and I've seen a few pieces for sale that were serviced by them. The website says average turn around time is 5 weeks currently. Because of the holidays I would actually expect a little bit longer. I'd also be curious to know what you sent them that was $1500.

Last edited:

bighman

Looking Around
30/5/16
Ok I’m going to chime in here about these crooks. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS.

I used there service to get my watch cleaned out and have them look at an issue with it not working continuously etc. I got my watch back and it had the same issue. So I got authorized by Amy to send it back and also she wanted a video, which I made and sent her the link of what the issue was.

And they have had my watch ever since.. we are talking since November OF LAST YEAR. Do the math.. that’s a long time. The names of these crooks are Amy, Doc and Art. The only time I got through by phone, they told me they had it in their safe with no paperwork so they didn’t know who it belonged to. Then after that I was given a new tracking number for it. I even asked for it back.. no reply.

Absolutely pissed and wish I could do more if you know what I mean. So that is why I’m sending out this to warn others.

I have many emails saved of asking/inquiring about the repair. Some with weeks on weeks on end with no reply.

Oh and these guys are apparently always on vacation.. Buyer BEWARE!

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
That is truly unacceptable. I'm still curious what you sent them? After the first set of issues, why did you send it back to them vs looking elsewhere for a watchsmith (there's a list of them on this forum).

bighman

Looking Around
30/5/16
It was a Tag Carrera.

I went with them because I paid for the service and they didn't fix the issue. I didn't think the second time around was going to get this bad..

An update for everyone: I got a call from the owner. They are sending the watch back and switched out a part, and said the watch works fine now. They have shipped it back and I will be receiving it this Tuesday Nov 3. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

I would still be wary to use these guys. Go with a trusted repair dealer listed here.

Last edited:

Abstraction21

Looking Around
18/4/22
I know this is an old post but thank you for this post. It deterred me from sending my watch to them. Completely unacceptable.

phillylife

Horology Curious
25/8/08
Man...wish I saw this before sending in two of my watches that didn't work! I'll try to find a trusted repair place on her and attempt to get both of them back.

Bonkura

Looking Around
18/2/23
USA
I sent in my watch, a Zenith Daytona clone with an ETA7750 movement to them. I cringed after seeing this thread since I had already sent them my watch. I was pleasantly surprised. Correspondence was good, watch was repaired faster than advertised on their website and was given a detailed invoice with all the work that was done. I don't know if I was lucky or they have gotten better but my experience with them was good.

Reymusic

Looking Around
13/9/23

Reymusic

Looking Around
13/9/23
All be aware of this website https://replicawatchrepair.com/ thieves big time scam stolen my watch no replay or communications for the last 12 days after they received the watch. I will report them everywhere.
Be aware scam..i shipped my watch to the address they mentioned to get fixed the watch was delivered and someone signed.they claimed they never received my watch.i lost the watch and now they don't answer my emails.