• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do not trust trustytime Untrusty-time

orlipide

Certified
19/3/14
hi there, I'm also a senior member in RWI, I can't believe that trustytime (Andrew) screwed me already twice, despite I had such a nice and smooth transactions with him in the past years.

Hands up, if he does what he promises, and as I said, he's one of the best out there, for sure,

but it's also fair to mention some unexpected behaviour, that's what I'm doing.

Rollie Airking: clear misalignment of number 6, fine.,I ask for another one in QC pics. I get them, and guess what: I got delivered faulty one...

negotiation of a fair solution is still going on, but... : this is not the way we expect from a TD here.

Few months ago, same happened with AP offshore, I see a clear misalignment on the inner bezel, and despite receiving 3 qc pictures of 3 different watches, I still refuse to ship to me this faulty item,

well, he sent to me anyway this watch, of course I reject it, spending time, money , and taking my risk to send it back to China...

I got my money back talking about AP ROO (without 37 eur to ship it back), but this is not the way we expect from a TD here. (actually as tripdog pointed out, TT is no longer TD here)

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
TT are not a TD here.

Your 'flaws' are all but invisible.