• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time – Outstanding after sale service. (1 year experience)

johannsebastianbach

Horology Curious
24/8/18
Hi there.

You never know how good a dealer is, until there are some complications and you receive support. I would like to show my appreciation with Trusty Time’s customer service.

I ordered an older rep of a Breitling Navitimer A23322 with the Asia 7750 movement. The date font is non-sunken and it has the right date orientation. The size and even the fine details are very well made. The only difference to the gen I noticed is that the hands look slightly different. (The newer B01 reps have better hands, but the sunken date wheel is a no-go for me and I just like the look of the A23322 much more).
http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=13389
D3-7608.jpg
D3-7622.jpg
D3-7623.jpg

Over the last year unfortunately the A7750 Movement kept breaking, which by the way is not the Dealers fault (they do not produce but only resell). And while Trusty Time only give a 6 months warranty, Trusty Time offered me free repair even after that during the last year to keep me satisfied as a customer.

Two months ago I sent the watch for repair to China and it was stuck in customs. Andrew re-shipped a brand new watch for me. So yeah, I think it is an outstanding after sales service and definitely a trustable dealer who stands by his word and warranties.
thumbsup2.gif

Reactions: P@t