• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time Review

Daddyy

Horology Curious
3/8/19
Hello,

I'm someone who is fairly new to this forum and the replica watch world in general. I just bought my first watch from Andrew (Trusty Time) and I wanted to share my experience with others who are maybe looking to buy a watch from him but who are still doubting because he is not a trusted dealer on this forum.

I will update this post along the way but for now I want to focus on the communication.

COMMUNICATION
  • Very friendly
  • Clear communication
  • Responds fast
  • Is patient (I'm a noob and had very noobie questions, but he answered them all while staying polite)
  • Is honest (I wanted another bracelet on my watch and I asked if it would fit and he was honest and said it wouldn't fit well and suggested another one)
That's it for now, I'm now waiting on my QC pictures, he told me it would take roughly 2-3 weeks because it comes in very small quantities every week and because it's a very popular watch (Daytona V2.2 from Noob). I will update this thread once I received my QC pictures.

Last edited:

Daddyy

Horology Curious
3/8/19
**UPDATE 1**

I received my QC pictures yesterday. I received 8 pictures in total, 6 from the watch itself, one to double check my shipping address and one with the rate of the watch.

QC PICTURES
  • Clear pictures
  • Showed (almost) everything
    • Front (dial / bezel / ...)
    • Side (Crown / Chronograph)
    • Back
    • Clasp
  • Safety net to double check shipping address
  • Watch rate
The only part that didn't have a clear full picture was the bracelet. I also ordered a Jubilee bracelet and got no QC picture of that because he doesn't do QC pictures of extra parts or accesoires.

Conclusion: overall the QC pictures were very good, I didn't see anything wrong (I'm a noob so maybe I overlooked something). The only thing that I would have liked is a clear full picture of the bracelet and of the extra Jubilee bracelet.

I gave the green light to ship it, I will update this thread with pictures once I receive my watch!

Reactions: Marfang

Daddyy

Horology Curious
3/8/19
**UPDATE 2**

I received my watch today! Overall it went pretty fast since it had to go through the UK to reach Belgium. The watch was packaged amazingly well, really excellent in my opinion.

I just wanted to conclude this review with saying the whole proces went very well and very smooth and I'm happy with the dealer I chose!

Here are some pictures below from the packaging and the watch itself;
LpiQ.jpg

LCCL.jpg

LPGR.jpg

LXL8.jpg

LdrK.jpg

LMyj.jpg

L431.jpg

Lk7v.jpg

L7ic.jpg

Lsw4.jpg

LucI.jpg