• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TRUSTY TIME SHIT HOLE BEWARE.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
I’ve only ever had great services and prompt response from Andrew (Trusty Time).

Judging from the way you vent your anger - i say you deserved no refund at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
That’s it!!!
No other solution......
5fdbaecb6772ae10384d7a4a1fbe411a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You should own a Casio , everyone owns a Casio .
If you had ordered a Casio , you probably would have got it by now .

I kind of figured all of us own at least one Casio.

Gammster7

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
15/5/21
Hi im pretty new to this and have been taking a lot of advice from many of you who have ordered before. Im have looked on so many trusted dealers sites but cant make my mind up yet. Im just wondering why people are saying trusty time (andrew) isn't a TD? i looked on the trusted dealers list and it is on there. I know this is an old post so i can only assume that trusty time has been added to the list since this post. Im looking forward to buying my first watch but im so bloody indecisive i keep changing who to go with. ????‍♂️ cheers guys and any help would be much appreciated ????

Cray Watch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/19
Gammster7 not sure what the current status is with Andrew on rwi. I thought he was to but maybe others know more. I will say I’ve used him several times and he seems to get the job done. Right now things are a little crazy and some pieces are really delayed. I’d say shoot a message to Him and see if he has what you want in stock. It may take a little extra time but I would feel at ease that it will eventually arrive. But you can really go wrong with any of the tds. I haven’t used any others but I imagine it’s fairly similar. All the best.

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
Hi im pretty new to this and have been taking a lot of advice from many of you who have ordered before. Im have looked on so many trusted dealers sites but cant make my mind up yet. Im just wondering why people are saying trusty time (andrew) isn't a TD? i looked on the trusted dealers list and it is on there. I know this is an old post so i can only assume that trusty time has been added to the list since this post. Im looking forward to buying my first watch but im so bloody indecisive i keep changing who to go with. ????‍♂️ cheers guys and any help would be much appreciated ????

From what I understand (since I’ve only been on RWI for about a year) is that at one point TT wasn’t a TD, but now he is. So that shouldn’t dissuade you from using him. THe higher ups here are pretty strict about who they award TD status, so that should be good enough for you. The bigger issue is that with all of the raids, the watch you want may not be in stock, or maybe a better way to put it is that they won’t be able to get it for you until the particular factory is up and running. Should that happen, it’s not the TD’s fault. TT and PT are probably the most used here, but I personally use Li at Jtime. Picked him sort of randomly at the beginning and had a great experience. so All my business since then had been going there. I know others like to try a variety of dealers and spread business around. I just don’t roll that way. Anyways, just pick one and have confidence. Just understand that delays are more likely to happen because of what watch you chose, not because of who you chose to order it through. GOOD LUCK!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Gammster7

Gammster7

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
15/5/21
Thanks guys for your reply. yeah im aware that I'd have to be patient and thats what this game is all about. I'd never blame it on anyone but myself if things didn't go as smoothly as possible. If i wanted an easy ride I'd spend £7000 on a watch from goldsmiths etc. I have spoken to Andrew through email and he's very responsive or whoever it is i might be talking to. I think ill go with him but he has informed me my watch wont be available for a couple of weeks as the factory is closed. I respect his honesty and thats what's made my mind up. Ill hold fire for now and order when he gives me the thumbs up. Thanks again for your replies its a big help. Ill add a pic of the watch im going for, probably not everyones cup of tea. Not sure if thats even uploaded properly though

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
This year has been crazy with the Raids. In years past it seems there would be a week or two of a pause in ordering your rep, maybe in the spring time.
This year was a Tsunami in comparison.
Hold on, there is still hope.