• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nothing heard out from TSwatch (Jennifer)

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
I was in the midst of an order with Christina when she told me she will be leaving the business after we have dealt for many years.

Now, my orders are handled by "Jennifer" who can be non-responsive.

Any one has similar experience?

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
Hi bro. Sg here too. I have deal with Christina for a Long time too. Great customer services. Sadly she had left the business.

Mine currently handling to Shirley.
Also no news keep asking me order more if I want too. But since she’s new and learning I wanna make sure everything is smoothly before making payment.

This is why now they don’t have any posb bank transfer for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
Same here. Used to be miffy but now served by Shirley. Haven't ordered yet too. Unsure abt the new team

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
Same here. Used to be miffy but now served by Shirley. Haven't ordered yet too. Unsure abt the new team

I see. I think Shirley is the main admin. I managed to contact her via the website's chat function. She was the one who made sure Jennifer followed through with my orders. Since then, 4 out of 5 watches have been sent out.

I suspect this has to do with the raids and the factories laying low, hence, the slower-than-usual process. Hope yours is moving along fine now.

Brunswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
I used to have Miffy handling the orders but what happened to Mark? They're not replying on sourcing questions too. Could it be the website issues?

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
I used to have Miffy handling the orders but what happened to Mark? They're not replying on sourcing questions too. Could it be the website issues?

I think there is a new team who took over TSwatches.

Mark is still there doing the QC but now, we have Jennifer and Shirley taking orders. Give them a while as they go through the backlog of orders as well an influx of emails (from me!)

Brunswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
I think there is a new team who took over TSwatches.

Mark is still there doing the QC but now, we have Jennifer and Shirley taking orders. Give them a while as they go through the backlog of orders as well an influx of emails (from me!)

lol. I hope you get your order fulfilled. It's a big team but the raids might have plugged the pipeline. Out of curiosity, what did you order?

Last edited by a moderator:

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
lol. I hope you get your order fulfilled. It's a big team but the raids might have plugged the pipeline. Out of curiosity, what did you order?
I think so too. The factories are also laying low now, hence the huge delay in the pipeline, like you mentioned.

I ordered the PPF Nautilus, ARF DJ, VRF HULK and GMF Explorer. Doesn't help that they are from 4 different factories!