• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time- Submariner ARF V2 SH3135 QUESTION

h0l0gram

Looking Around
2/7/19
Hi All!

I've decided that a rep is the way to go for me. Thanks to all of the resources on this site, I've done my homework and am almost ready to pull the trigger. However, I have one question:

-Is the ARF A2824 in fact more reliable than the V2 SH3135?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
If you get a bad deal, dont come crying back here, you have no protection from RWI if you go buy from a non TD. Lots of TD's are quick to reply, Can you not use Western Union, Transferwise, Bitcoin, or any other method of payment? Western Union is actually cheaper if you use the app and get a TD discount.

Last edited:

Nimos

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Hi All!

I've decided that a rep is the way to go for me. Thanks to all of the resources on this site, I've done my homework and am almost ready to pull the trigger. However, I have one question:

-Is the ARF A2824 in fact more reliable than the V2 SH3135?

Thank you!

I would go for the ARF 2824, because it's more reliable, easier to work on and personally I like the ARF spec more than the SH3135 //Simon

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
If you get a bad deal, dont come crying back here, you have no protection from RWI if you go buy from a non TD. Lots of TD's are quick to reply, Can you not use Western Union, Transferwise, Bitcoin, or any other method of payment? Western Union is actually cheaper if you use the app and get a TD discount.

I'd love to know how people get Western Union transactions to work. I've tried 3 times and I always get a phone call telling me that my transfer is declined...

The A2824 is a more reliable movement...

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
I'd love to know how people get Western Union transactions to work. I've tried 3 times and I always get a phone call telling me that my transfer is declined...

The A2824 is a more reliable movement...

I use the WU app. Set up the transaction, then go to a Pharmacy or Grocery store to pay them using my phone number. Never had a problem, ever. I also dont use credit cards for paying WU.

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
I use the WU app. Set up the transaction, then go to a Pharmacy or Grocery store to pay them using my phone number. Never had a problem, ever. I also dont use credit cards for paying WU.

Very interesting...thanks for the info!