• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying experience at TrustyTime.

Nimos

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Hello. I've just purchased a IWC scaffhausen Spitfire Mark XVIII LPP from Trustytime. So far I've paid for the order, received some automated email and other confirmations. Will most likely be updating this tread as the process continues.

UPDATE: 23/06 I got the QC pics and info, everything looks amazing!

- Simon

Last edited:

Nimos

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Hello. I've just purchased a IWC scaffhausen Spitfire Mark XVIII LPP from Trustytime. So far I've paid for the order, received some automated email and other confirmations. Will most likely be updating this tread as the process continues.

- Simon

Used triangle shipping and the watch just left the UK... hopefully it will be delivered without any problems at customs or that the watch is DOA

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
Used triangle shipping and the watch just left the UK... hopefully it will be delivered without any problems at customs or that the watch is DOA

Meh - I've received 1 watch that had all the hands broken. Had to send the watch back to China...Things happen! Let's hope for the best :)

Nimos

Horology Curious
22/6/19

- Simon

IT GOT THROUGH CUSTOMS NO PROBLEM!!

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Please post some pics when you get it! Looking forward to seeing how it looks!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI