• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trustytime order experience

ferrarirmc

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Hello all!

I ordered a NOOB V9 Rolex GMT Master 2 116710BLNR A3816 on the 11th of june. Experienced some delays because of the following that Andrew told me via email:

''The delays is because of the several raids and crackdowns in China now. Factories, Forwarders are all being raided and checked by authorities daily and this inevitably causes delays to the entire order processing time...''

So I'm looking forward to getting the QC Images and getting my watch shipped out! I will keep you all up-to-date with how to process will go.

pamlovaboriholly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
Hello all!

I ordered a NOOB V9 Rolex GMT Master 2 116710BLNR A3816 on the 11th of june. Experienced some delays because of the following that Andrew told me via email:

''The delays is because of the several raids and crackdowns in China now. Factories, Forwarders are all being raided and checked by authorities daily and this inevitably causes delays to the entire order processing time...''

So I'm looking forward to getting the QC Images and getting my watch shipped out! I will keep you all up-to-date with how to process will go.

why order from here if it is not a TD?

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
TrustyTime is not a TD here but a TD in RWG. I ordered from him many times already. For sure he doesn't have the watch yet because of this raids. Just relax and welcome to the Waiting game =)

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I have ordered over a dozen watches from Trusty with no issue. Not the fastest or the slowest. The process is what it is. But Andrew has always been straight up with good communication. I trust Trusty!

Leetemps

Horology Curious
14/6/19
London
Hi guys I’ve ordered watches from trusty time and
Andrew has always answered every email and my qc pics are never more than a few days although with the leather strap
Cartier Santos this time was still only 3-4 days
up to date it’s 6 watches all arrived .....with two on the way,
different versions of the new thin profile gf Santos xl 2019
So can let you know more when they arrive !!!