• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

trusty time

Mrkelaaaa

Looking Around
26/4/18
i just received AP 15400 from Andrew, and i i can say only good words for him. From informations, qc pictures and shipping. Everything was smooth and he definitely deserves to be again td here.

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
Andrew has always been wonderful to deal with, in my experiences. Great communication. Glad you had a nice experience. I'm a noob here, and have been trying to find out why he was removed from being a TD...

HolySweetJesus

Looking Around
29/6/19
Im just going through QC with Andrew right now, so far he has been just excellent. Not sure why they aren't TD here but are on another rep forum

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
He has not been very helpful supplying additional QC pics for me. I got a few QC pics but the clasp was not shown and the date window was not showing well. When I asked him to supply a few extra photos he said he doesn’t supply extra QC pics and I had been given everything I needed already.

Getting additional QC pics if needed has never been a problem with other dealers who are TDs here. I’ll stick with the dealers who are TDs here.