• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex no date v8 2836 form Ebay 2011shop

akronym

Looking Around
8/6/19
Seems legit, but I can not use privacy ect (live in Norway) and have to pay with mastercard. Bit scept using it on TD because of missuse. On ebay you can use paypal and have pay back option.

Ulights

Horology Curious
8/6/19
I bought the Noob V9 Sub C date on Saturday and received the watch on Friday DHL. Super fast shipping and was exactly as shown.

Reactions: akronym

akronym

Looking Around
8/6/19
On the stock pictures the print is photoshoped away, but can you confirm that you resived a rep Rolex noob v9 and not a cheap copy?

Ulights

Horology Curious
8/6/19
It certainly looked like it to me. I will say that I bought another watch from him as well, the new Rolex ceramic Pepsi bezel with jubilee band and it was stated to have the 904L stainless band. When I tried to remove one of the links to reduce the size of the band, I could barely remove one of the screws and just about broke the screw. I used the properly sized screwdriver but the steel was awfully soft and I do not believe it to be 904L. Other than that the watch looked great and the shipping from China to NC was incredibly quick. I bought Friday evening and had the watch by Wednesday. Both purchases were very quickly delivered.

Gordo0220

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
It certainly looked like it to me. I will say that I bought another watch from him as well, the new Rolex ceramic Pepsi bezel with jubilee band and it was stated to have the 904L stainless band. When I tried to remove one of the links to reduce the size of the band, I could barely remove one of the screws and just about broke the screw. I used the properly sized screwdriver but the steel was awfully soft and I do not believe it to be 904L. Other than that the watch looked great and the shipping from China to NC was incredibly quick. I bought Friday evening and had the watch by Wednesday. Both purchases were very quickly delivered.

I guess time will tell on the band if it's truly 904 it should take a beating before it shows much wear whereas the 316 shows wear rather quickly.

This seller also told me their sales were restricted by eBay and that they were moving away from eBay. I was considering purchasing from them but I'd rather spend the extra money and go with a TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk