• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time - Do not recommend Watch Broken after 30 days

Obi1andkobe

Looking Around
20/3/15
Purchased Bracelet Repair Options Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green V9 Noob A2836 and the bracelet broke in less than 5 weeks. Reached out to Trusty Time and they said that for me to replace the bracelet, it would cost $185 USD.

As you can see from the pictures, the bracelet broke cleanly off from the connection points.

https://imgur.com/a/ioHJB96/

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Please read the rules in any sub forum you like to participate.

Did you inform the admins about?

For once again;
Dealers are not amazon. Doesn't have the obligation to provide after sales services, parts, etc.
Our hobby is illegal.
It's a hobby that need to participate, study, work on your own. NOT a social shortcut to find something that cost 50 times more at a bargain.

Did you ask your local watch smith about that failure?

Brammm

Supporter
Certified
14/9/15
Purchased Bracelet Repair Options Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green V9 Noob A2836 and the bracelet broke in less than 5 weeks. Reached out to Trusty Time and they said that for me to replace the bracelet, it would cost $185 USD.

As you can see from the pictures, the bracelet broke cleanly off from the connection points.

Nice second post...

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida

How is this TT's fault? They do not build the watches, the Chinese 8 year olds.do. Work with the vendor and if not corrected, work with the mods. Posting your tears without due diligence is disrespectful and immature.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
work with the mods.
That aint gonna work here , Trusty is not a TD here ....

a jeweler can silver solder that pretty easy , i would think...

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
That aint gonna work here , Trusty is not a TD here ....

a jeweler can silver solder that pretty easy , i would think...

I can't keep up with all the TDs from here and RepGeek. Just like having an issue with our TDs blasting a boohoo about something that the TD has little control over seems to be in bad taste until we have exhausted all our options. You guys fixed an issue I had with InTime and I never had to post once about it.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I can't keep up with all the TDs from here and RepGeek. Just like having an issue with our TDs blasting a boohoo about something that the TD has little control over seems to be in bad taste until we have exhausted all our options. You guys fixed an issue I had with InTime and I never had to post once about it.

i dont think hes blasting Andrew, more so just looking for a affordable fix, IMO

but having it fixed at a jeweler or procuring a new clasp would be the best bets

Reactions: DaleM

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Andrew is a TD at RG so best to post it in his section there