• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time - OMG0611C & BSW0313D

Phypher

Looking Around
27/5/19
Hi all,

First time rep buyer (Besides the absolutely awful knock offs from the beach :p).

I have placed an order with Andrew @ Trusty Time for two reps:
1 xOMG0611C - Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS/NY/RU Grey OMF Asia 2836 Mod (OMG0611C)
1 xBSW0313D - Navitimer SS/SS Blue Sticks A-7750 (BSW0313D)

Within around 10 minutes of placing the order on the website I got a payment link - Paid within a few minutes and received confirmation of the payment within a few minutes from Andrew.

I'll keep you all updated with the QC, Shipping and then the arrival/quality of the watches once they arrive!

Phypher

Looking Around
27/5/19
QC Pictures for the Omega received @ Wed, May 29, 5 PM.

Inquired about Breitling QC pics but advised it could take 7 days + - Therefore I am still waiting on these.

Phypher

Looking Around
27/5/19
QC pics received for the Breitling. Shipping should be real soon!

A few tells I noticed on the Breitling, but nothing I'm unhappy with. For starters I'm almost certain the model on the caseback is incorrect, although I suspect this is because I chose the variant with the subdials the same colour as the face. Also from QC the subdial reccesses don't look deep enough, but I'll see for myself when they arive.

Worth noting here again I'm happy with the QC - but would like to point out the flaws in the supposed 1:1 clone (which is not TT's fault, obviously factory issues)
default_smile.png

Phypher

Looking Around
27/5/19
Watches have arrived! Well packaged, and I am seriously impressed with the Omega.

The Breitling is also beautiful, although the strap leaves much to be desired.

Pics to follow.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Watches have arrived! Well packaged, and I am seriously impressed with the Omega.

The Breitling is also beautiful, although the strap leaves much to be desired.

Pics to follow.

Let's see the pics! I'm curious about the Breitling strap and which model you ordered.