• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replicawatchpro.net

Nils22

Horology Curious
11/5/19
Does anyone have any experience with replicawatchpro.net? I think about buying a Noob submariner. They offer paypal. Can i trust them?

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
On this forum we have trusted dealers. They have been approved by the mods of RWI. You should buy from one of these. If you buy from another seller and things go south you have no support from here.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Does anyone have any experience with replicawatchpro.net? I think about buying a Noob submariner. They offer paypal. Can i trust them?

I ordered a watch from them. I got scammed. They didn’t send me anything and wouldn’t respond to emails.

Tingle735i

Looking Around
8/1/13
Nils 22, I purchased a nice day date about 6-7 years ago. The watch was well constructed and looked really nice. But most recently, (1 week) I tried to get a GMT II w/ swiss ETA 3136 and it was seized by customs they refunded my full amount. But I just was notified that if I want it again I will have to send payment via Western Union. I don't trust paying that way, I'll try one of the TD's on this website. Good luck

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I bought an AAA 1:1 V8 Noob buttplug there. They give you a nice discount if you buy it used.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Rx4Time

VWatch12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/12
I'll share my experience with them just for the record. I will first say that if I'd been more active on this site before I went looking for another rep, I'd have gone the TD route for sure.

Having said that, this was my experience: I found on their site a nice looking DateJust that claimed to have an "ETA3135" movement. After some email exchange with them, I decided to order a watch. I got the watch pretty quickly–sooner than expected, and I got free DHL shipping and a 15% discount that got me my watch for less than I expected to pay. It's a nice watch–I like it. Well made and the case, bracelet and crown are all on point. (I can say this having owned a couple of real DateJusts in the past and being a student of the brand.) My only real issue is the dial–the signatures could be better. And then there's the movement. Not a 3135 Clone, as advertised, but rather, a more than decent 2824. This is not a crap quality rep; it's quite good, and if I can get a dial I really like in it, I might just be done with it. Pretty sure, now that I'm more or less current on the available reps out there, that this is a Noob Factory DJ. I digress. I sent them an email thanking them for their timely delivery and excellent communications, but also informing them that the watch they sent did NOT have a 3135 movement and could there be anything done to rectify this, or even to get some form of explanation. I have yet to hear back on that. I don't know if I'd buy from them again; if I were looking for another rep, I'd go to a TD approved by this site.

It was not an entirely bad experience–I did get a watch that I really like and I have no problem with the 2824 movement–it's a bulletproof, workhorse movement that any competent watchmaker can easily service. I do have a problem with deceptive or erroneous advertising. I ordered from them because others elsewhere had posted positive reviews about them. You live and learn.