• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Purchase Ever; Going with TrustyTime

claysu

Horology Curious
17/4/19
After quietly lurking various forums and subs, I'm stepping up to the plate to make my first rep purchase today. Admittedly, I had originally planned to go with Puretime, but their Visa system happened to go down today and there's no estimation for when it will be back up. While not on the TD list here on RWI, I'm going with TrustyTime. I'll log events as they happen.

4/22/2019; 6p: Contacted TrustyTime (TT) and received instructions for how to make the order. Made the order on the website and selected Visa as payment option.

4/22/2019; 6:05p: Read the order confirmation and payment instructions and contacted Andrew regarding shipping/billing addresses (I live in a different country than my current billing address).

4/22/2019; 6:10p: Andrew responds that this will not be an issue. I am instructed to email him when payment has been made.

claysu

Horology Curious
17/4/19
4/22/2019 - Sat down and finally made the purchase, confirmation received immediately after. Sent an email to Andrew, as instructed, for next steps.

claysu

Horology Curious
17/4/19
4/22/2019 - Andrew responded that the order has been processed and started. QC pics should arrive in 2-7 days.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
What did you purchase? You're journaling your payment purchase process which, to a degree, is similar at other TDs, but no mention of a watch

claysu

Horology Curious
17/4/19
What did you purchase? You're journaling your payment purchase process which, to a degree, is similar at other TDs, but no mention of a watch

My b, dude. I went with a DateJust 41mm from ARF 126334, fluted bezel, silver face on an Oyster Bracelet.

4/26/2019: Received QC pics today.

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
I have ordered from Andrew a good many times with no problems at all. He has sourced reps, bracelets and even tiny case back screws for me. I think he USED to be a TD on this site but no ones seems to want to say why he is no longer one. As long as he is still a trust worthy dealer, I have no problem with not know why he was removed. So far, nothing but good things from Trusty.

Reactions: newsphoto

claysu

Horology Curious
17/4/19
4/26: QC rejected due to some imperfections; acknowledged by Andrew and he looked for another watch.

4/27: new QC photos sent and approved.

4/28: tracking number for watch sent.

claysu

Horology Curious
17/4/19
4/29: got the watch (i'm located in asia) and it looks great!