• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DTime experience

TIXONTIME

Looking Around
27/5/19
I though't lets give it a shot at Dtime.store. They had the IWC portofino chronograph with a blue dial in a refined quality judging from the pics.
I was atracted by the very serious website, all looking very detailed and professional. Also their payment option D-credit witch made it possible to use Paypal and offering 10% discount and free shipment. Topping up D'-credit in three tranches of $100,00 went very smooth and my
account realy showed my built-up credit, and the rest of it when I payed the watch with it. During topping-up proces personal response was perfect..... I had to send money 'to a friend' Victor Kurniawan MG-Garage. I know in this business you have to accept some
side roads to use of paypal.
I ordered my IWC 3rd of April and received 'Quality Control pictures' 24th of April which I agreed with. But nothing happend since. Sevenal e-mails remained unanswered. Now the website completely vanished. So to make a long stort short: DO NOT SEND THEM MONY! Agreeing with Sanjay (previous post).
I was wondering if someone ever received an item from this website....

ayp

Looking Around
31/5/19
actually, I used the site several times and yes I got watches with no issues until last time I ordered (fortunately very cheep one - $140 or so) at the end of April.
They didn’t send me QC pictures and went complete silence. I guess they have gone bankrupt or picked up by authority.

TIXONTIME

Looking Around
27/5/19
Good to See T DTime actually delivered watches. For this was my peception of the website. I guess I stepped in at the wrong moment. Bad luck this time. You might be right that they went bankrupted. Also the Indonesian shop disapeared. Or may ne some legal affairs indeed. Expensive hobby this way. Good lesson anyway. I will get back to my trusted dealer.

alexcast

23/6/19
I used this Dtime site since 2016 and Adrian the owner always sent the watches, I placed an order on feb 2019 and got the QC email on April and I approved it.
unfortunately on May they went silent, no answers on WhatsApp nor email and they deleted the page Dtime.store and jamgua.com. I guess they got legal troubles and that’s why they deleted all the evidence.

I lost 483 usd but I got the lesson.

Panpan

Horology Curious
5/8/19
Hey guys! Dtime is up with a New URL. Just wondering if you had any luck receiving your money / watches...

Panpan

Horology Curious
5/8/19
I hope that works for you! Looking forward to some good news from you!!!

alexcast

23/6/19
Well same for me, I logged in with my user, got my points my order history and the last order I didn’t received marked as “verified”, I emailed them but didn’t received any answer

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
Well same for me, I logged in with my user, got my points my order history and the last order I didn’t received marked as “verified”, I emailed them but didn’t received any answer

It has been one week after I emailed them. No answer.

alexcast

23/6/19
Same for me no answer, i dont know if they just opened the site to scam more people

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
There were arrests last month.... maybe they were caught up in it?

munorzihan

Looking Around
11/10/19
Hi all,

Is there any update on Dtime? I saw a website, Dtime.su, is it the same team?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hi all,

Is there any update on Dtime? I saw a website, Dtime.su, is it the same team?

Seeing that everyone in the last few months who sent money didn't get a watch, why would you even ask this? Do you not like money? Do you like getting bent over and screwed? That's about all you can expect from them as of now.

munorzihan

Looking Around
11/10/19
Actually i did get watches from them before but they for my latest purchase which is last month, they kept quiet.

alexcast

23/6/19
Actually i did get watches from them before but they for my latest purchase which is last month, they kept quiet.

I guess Adrian and Doni died or got arrested because it’s a year now and no watch nor money.

Beware

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk