• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DTime experience

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Regardless if the site is up, this doesn't indicate that the same people are still running it. Threads like this just completely confuse me. Multiple people have said that they sent money and then radio silence. Why would anyone at this point want to continue to do business with this site?

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
Regardless if the site is up, this doesn't indicate that the same people are still running it. Threads like this just completely confuse me. Multiple people have said that they sent money and then radio silence. Why would anyone at this point want to continue to do business with this site?

My order from Feb 2019 is still visible on that site. So whoever is running it got the database from the old site, user accounts, orders etc.

re: Why would anyone at this point want to continue to do business with this site?

Well, they continue running their 'business' as nothing happened so people keep 'ordering'.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
My order from Feb 2019 is still visible on that site. So whoever is running it got the database from the old site, user accounts, orders etc.

re: Why would anyone at this point want to continue to do business with this site?

Well, they continue running their 'business' as nothing happened so people keep 'ordering'.

I understand this, my comments were directed to people who are on this site reading about the issues and still debating whether to go forward with a transaction on that site.