• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ts watch great service

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Ordered a Rolex 6542 from TS WATCH and service was fast and efficient.
https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=25467
ordered on 3/21/19 Received on 4/1/19

IMG_0061dcf9da567cd7659f.jpg

IMG_0133bbd01a3f7a93cd6a.jpg

See this thread
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-new-6542-budget-factory-option-by-ts-station

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Most of my watches I've purchased from TSwatch. All transactions, all watches have zero issues. Shipping was fast, etc..... on the other hand, several watches I've purchased from other "Trusted" dealers, SUCKED. So, I still look at TS watch site more than any other site for new arrivals.

Reactions: Thrasher

L4fun

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Most of my watches I've purchased from TSwatch. All transactions, all watches have zero issues. Shipping was fast, etc..... on the other hand, several watches I've purchased from other "Trusted" dealers, SUCKED. So, I still look at TS watch site more than any other site for new arrivals.

I have read that in the past it was a trust dealer. He had some problems with customers, never solved. Should we be careful to buy from him? It has very beautiful vintage items. Have you bought from Europe?

ADT

24/4/19
Italia
Hi

I'm an Italian wholesalers, and i buy from Ts since two years, and i never had any problems with them!!! High quality products, Mark and Christine are courteous and prepared people, impeccable service, fast shipping. I know it is a TD that has been banned from the forums, but I think the time has come to readmit it, nobody can be condemned forever...

ADT

24/4/19
Italia
I have read that in the past it was a trust dealer. He had some problems with customers, never solved. Should we be careful to buy from him? It has very beautiful vintage items. Have you bought from Europe?

I know that he had ONE problem with ONE customer...

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
L4fun, anything can happen. I'm just relaying my personal experience with them compared to the current TD list I'm in Hawaii, currently in France on vacation :p

L4fun

2/12/18
Hi

I'm an Italian wholesalers, and i buy from Ts since two years, and i never had any problems with them!!! High quality products, Mark and Christine are courteous and prepared people, impeccable service, fast shipping. I know it is a TD that has been banned from the forums, but I think the time has come to readmit it, nobody can be condemned forever...

I've never bought from dealers, but from users of the forum, used watches. I am undecided whether to take a vintage, in this case this is the only seller to have this model. So the choice is very limited.

ADT

24/4/19
Italia
I've never bought from dealers, but from users of the forum, used watches. I am undecided whether to take a vintage, in this case this is the only seller to have this model. So the choice is very limited.

this TD has an excellent section, in its website, dedicated to vintage handmade models. I bought two (1675 and 6239) for two of my clients and they are very well made and customized.