• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another perfectwatches story to make fun of

Rico3

Looking Around
27/2/19
Alright, so before discovering this forum last month, I made the mistake of trusting a bunch of “reviews l” I found on google that led me to the notorious perfectwatches site. I shelled out for a simple Omega Deville that I figured was low risk.

Well, the watch that arrived was hilariously bad. I took it straight to the rifle range to dispose of it properly. It even had a display caseback to show off the cheap 21j movement decorated with an omega sticker. So I chalked it up as a loss and moved on. I’ve checked around the forum here and seen that perfectwatches is well known as a scamming site and I was lucky to get a watch at all.

A $5 rep wasn’t all i got though, as the cc I used to buy it racked up several hundred dollars of PayPal charges before I noticed it. Luckily I’ve got fraud protection, and was even tempted to report the charge from perfectwatches but decided against it.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Join the club! My first rep was from those jerks. I didn’t get my cc scammed though. Welcome to the proper replica community :)

aura239

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/09
Sorry to hear your story, I ordered 3 from them and they all sucked as far as quality goes. Thankfully I didn't get my card scammed though.