• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

replicahouse.is crude rip-off

hourlate

Looking Around
5/3/19
I ordered a Rolex repl. watch which was advertised as coming with a free Cartier womans watch. I received the Rolex but not the Cartier. When I pressed them for a response...I received the following email:

Keisha Gomes (Replicahause.is)
Mar 4, 2019, 5:24 AM (1 day ago)

You received the watch as ordered, stop whining like a cunt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS NO JOKE...THIS WAS THEIR RESPONSE. Think about it before doing business with them. They are dishonest, crude, and untrustworthy.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
THIS IS NO JOKE...THIS WAS THEIR RESPONSE. Think about it before doing business with them.

Why would anyone consider doing business with them?

Reactions: Dayto70 and Rx4Time

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear you got screwed. Always stick with the Trusted Dealers for this very reason

Stoli

Looking Around
15/4/19
Thats very sad that you didn't get a present - but that really was not the point of your order, correct? How was the actual watch that you ordered? did you order the swiss or the japanese?.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Any updates on this one? I'm planning to get an order on this site, because this is the only site that has the model of HUBLOT that I want =(

Send a picture and description to a couple of trusted dealers. If available, I'm sure they can source it as well.

Reactions: WATCH HACKER

Dayto70

Horology Curious
8/11/19
Odessa
I received the same kind of answer from
Junky website...forget. TD only.

Pixelman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/19
I ordered a Rolex repl. watch which was advertised as coming with a free Cartier womans watch. I received the Rolex but not the Cartier. When I pressed them for a response...I received the following email:

Mar 4, 2019, 5:24 AM (1 day ago)

You received the watch as ordered, stop whining like a cunt

THIS IS NO JOKE...THIS WAS THEIR RESPONSE. Think about it before doing business with them. They are dishonest, crude, and untrustworthy.

What rolex was it.. and how much did you pay? I just checked their website and they are asking for 2x price of the TDS?? why would anyone even consider these guys

Hawkeye 82

Looking Around
22/12/19
Personal experience - or failed experience in my case with Replicahause.is Could write paragraphs but I will save you the time and you need two words only - NEVER AGAIN.