Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

replicahouse.is crude rip-off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replicahouse.is crude rip-off

I ordered a Rolex repl. watch which was advertised as coming with a free Cartier womans watch. I received the Rolex but not the Cartier. When I pressed them for a response...I received the following email:

Keisha Gomes (Replicahause.is)
    Mar 4, 2019, 5:24 AM (1 day ago)

You received the watch as ordered, stop whining like a cunt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS IS NO JOKE...THIS WAS THEIR RESPONSE. Think about it before doing business with them. They are dishonest, crude, and untrustworthy.

Originally posted by hourlate View Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS IS NO JOKE...THIS WAS THEIR RESPONSE. Think about it before doing business with them.
    Why would anyone consider doing business with them?

Comment

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear you got screwed. Always stick with the Trusted Dealers for this very reason
      "Thats how you get ants..."

Comment

Thats very sad that you didn't get a present - but that really was not the point of your order, correct? How was the actual watch that you ordered? did you order the swiss or the japanese?.

Comment

Working...
        X