• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time Purchase - JF Factory Rolex Submariner 116619 LB A2824

nero389

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/19
Greetings,

I am brand new to the replica watch scene. I thought I'd get my post-count up by contributing my first-time purchase review.
I have a Sub-C Hulk homage so I decided to go with the Smurf variant of the Submariner.
  • Feb 13 - Placed order for a Noob Smurf 2836
  • Feb 20 (after CNY Holiday) - Response from TT stating watch is out of stock. E-mailed back same day asking if the same watch from JF is available. TT responded same day stating watch is available. I e-mailed back to proceed with order.
  • Feb 28 - QC pics arrive. I green-lighted. They stated they'll ship out ASAP. I have not received tracking number yet.
Currently waiting patiently for order to ship out and receive tracking number. I will update as more details arrives.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Welcome to RWI.

nero389

4/2/19
Hi Cicero - glad to be part of this forum.

Update:

Mar 2 - Trusty Time still has not e-mailed me tracking number, instead I received a text this morning from DHL stating my package is scheduled to arrive next week. Perhaps TT merely forgot? No big deal.

I'll continue to update and document once the watch arrives.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Hi Cicero - glad to be part of this forum.

Update:

Mar 2 - Trusty Time still has not e-mailed me tracking number, instead I received a text this morning from DHL stating my package is scheduled to arrive next week. Perhaps TT merely forgot? No big deal.

I'll continue to update and document once the watch arrives.

Andrew puts the tracking number and all info pertaining to your order on his website on your account.. Log In, select Orders, and follow the actions which have transpired.

nero389

4/2/19
mydnytrydr Thanks for bringing that up. I logged in to my account but my the last update to my order was "Payment OK"

I think it may have something to due with the fact that the original watch was OOS and I had to order a different one. I think's it's all a moot point now though.
Andrew emailed me the tracking number this afternoon.

Can't wait to receive my watch. :)

iamleeadamson

Horology Curious
25/11/18
Singapore
Can I see QC pics as you’ve approved it, I’m interested in smurf but my TD also said out of stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nero389

4/2/19
Can I see QC pics as you’ve approved it, I’m interested in smurf but my TD also said out of stock

Moderators, is it ok if I post QC pics? If not, please remove. Thanks.
  • Ignore the blemishes on the bezel (more specifically under the 9). I don't know what it is but there wasn't anything there when I received my watch
  • I don't think the magnification is 2.5x - I didn't care
  • 12 o'clock dial looks off centered right - I didn't care
  • Pearl is off center to the left - I didn't care
  • There are probably more things that I am unaware of because I don't have an eye like other members here. All acceptable for me. Nothing I felt warranted Red Light.
    • I did not want to be too nit picky
I received this watch this morning. I'll post a quick picture shortly. Let me know if this helps.

30vez5j.jpg

nero389

4/2/19
~ Thanks Trusty Time ~

Here is a quick shot on my watch -
​​​​​​
I dig it alot. Bezel is smooth. Color is nice and it keeps GOOD TIME (so far) !!! Some may say there are imperfections but I can live with it.
I immediately sized the bracelet then placed a Nato strap on it. I wear Natos on all my watches. Bracelets are uncomfortable on me.

I'll probably post a most extensive review in the future. Thanks for reading.

vf82g5.jpg

iamleeadamson

Horology Curious
25/11/18
Singapore
~ Thanks Trusty Time ~

Here is a quick shot on my watch -
​​​​​​
I dig it alot. Bezel is smooth. Color is nice and it keeps GOOD TIME (so far) !!! Some may say there are imperfections but I can live with it.
I immediately sized the bracelet then placed a Nato strap on it. I wear Natos on all my watches. Bracelets are uncomfortable on me.

I'll probably post a most extensive review in the future. Thanks for reading.

vf82g5.jpg

About to pull the trigger... what’s your opinion now you’ve been wearing it a little while?

Thanks

nero389

4/2/19
iamleeadamson My opinion? I love this watch! I've since put it back on the bracelet and to my surprise it's more comfortable than the Nato (go figure). It maintains acceptable time (-2 secs every 3 days?) I can't stop looking at it to tell the time. It's more convenient than pulling out my iphone to check time. haha.

Pull the trigger mate!

20140d3c78aa622d9.jpg

189adf01669b8bcfc.jpg

Edwardking

Looking Around
21/3/19
Could someone please tell me what website you order the watches from Andrew, I noticed there a few trusty time sites and just don't want to be scammed, is it just trustytime.com?

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
How about you just use one of the many trusted dealers here on RWI? They all have the watch, and a link is provided for you on the top of every page of this forum...

nero389

4/2/19
Could someone please tell me what website you order the watches from Andrew, I noticed there a few trusty time sites and just don't want to be scammed, is it just trustytime.com?

As Trusty is not a TD on RWI, I don't want to violate any rules by posting website link. As MrZoSo stated, there are many Trusted Dealers on RWI that can source the same watch for you at the same price! Good luck!

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
As Trusty is not a TD on RWI, I don't want to violate any rules by posting website link. As MrZoSo stated, there are many Trusted Dealers on RWI that can source the same watch for you at the same price! Good luck!

Sounds good....Can you provide me with an email address and/or link to his site via PM please?

Thanks