• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Joshua from Perfect Clones

Noob Tube

Known Member
6/2/19
Hi All,

I'm reading on RWI and many people are saying that Perfect clones is a scam and they have had bad experiences. Therefore he is not a trusted dealer.

This is all fair enough but what I can't understand is that how is Perfect Clones a TD on the RWG Forum.

Here at RWI lots of people have very strong views regarding Joshua, How can it be that people on RWG are on Joshua's side.

Please note I'm not making any comments about anyone, I just want to find out more and find out how legit Joshua is and How legit RWG is.

Also I'm new to the rep world, please enlighten me with knowledge

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I don’t think anyone here say PF is a scam. He is just not a TD here. He is a TD on our sister forum.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hi All,

I'm reading on RWI and many people are saying that Perfect clones is a scam and they have had bad experiences. Therefore he is not a trusted dealer.

This is all fair enough but what I can't understand is that how is Perfect Clones a TD on the RWG Forum.

Here at RWI lots of people have very strong views regarding Joshua, How can it be that people on RWG are on Joshua's side.

Please note I'm not making any comments about anyone, I just want to find out more and find out how legit Joshua is and How legit RWG is.

Also I'm new to the rep world, please enlighten me with knowledge

RWG is legit as are it's members ( many are members here too) and M2M sales ( many are double advertised on this site ) . It is the sister forum to RWI . As far as Perfect Clones is concerned he is a TD on RWG and is thus seen as a reliable dealer . I have never purchased from him as I find his site a bit confusing re watch information regards versions, factories etc . Also as all members do , you sort of pick a TD or in my case a couple of TD's and stick with them . While everything is done over email and on trust both ways , you get to know each other . They know you aren't a dick head and know the score , you can rely on sending them payments and getting the correct well QC'd watch.

Your new to the rep world I wouldn't come on here sort of passively slagging off people . Why are so concerned about PC and if they are legit ( they are as I say ) ? Are you the self appointed rep police ? If you are unsure about PC and RWG then simply stick to RWI and purchase a watch from a TD on here .They all supply the same watches , at the same prices , and have roughly the same sales methods regarding payments, delivery etc .

Some of the information on the thread you link is total Shite . Such as the bit about PC selling watches cheaper because they get the watches from the factories then swap out the movements for cheaper inferior ones in their watches . I say this in regards to the posts about the Cartier BB PC compared to InTime ! Neither PC or InTime make the watches , they are simply sales outlets . That watch has had a variety of movements in during my time buying reps even though it comes from the same factory , a Seiko , a Miyota and an Asian ETA. AS I HAVE ALREADY said PC's site is confusing as regards factories and versions . You have to be very careful you are ordering the correct watch . Some of these I have been ripped off claims come from clueless punters thinking they are buying say the latest 'ZF V5 whatever Super rep ' for $70 dollars less than they can buy it elsewhere . The BB shown are different watches from different factories. When they are actually buying a different cheaper version hence the lesser quality of the rep .Or the bit about I have been scammed bought a watch and now the PC website has gone and has a court order against it ? The inference being he has taken my money and done one ! The site has simply been seized and taken down over intellectual property rights by a genuine company . In other words taken down for selling counterfeit watches . You just wait ,they set up a new website and post the new details in the TD section . This regularly happens to TD's on here as well .

In short again don't worry about PC or RWG buttercup, stick here and buy on watch from the RWI TD section .

Last edited:

Noob Tube

Known Member
6/2/19
RWG is legit as are it's members ( many are members here too) and M2M sales ( many are double advertised on this site ) . It is the sister forum to RWI . As far as Perfect Clones is concerned he is a TD on RWG and is thus seen as a reliable dealer . I have never purchased from him as I find his site a bit confusing re watch information regards versions, factories etc . Also as all members do , you sort of pick a TD or in my case a couple of TD's and stick with them . While everything is done over email and on trust both ways , you get to know each other . They know you aren't a dick head and know the score , you can rely on sending them payments and getting the correct well QC'd watch.

Your new to the rep world I wouldn't come on here sort of passively slagging off people . Why are so concerned about PC and if they are legit ( they are as I say ) ? Are you the self appointed rep police ? If you are unsure about PC and RWG then simply stick to RWI and purchase a watch from a TD on here .They all supply the same watches , at the same prices , and have roughly the same sales methods regarding payments, delivery etc .

Some of the information on the thread you link is total Shite . Such as the bit about PC selling watches cheaper because they get the watches from the factories then swap out the movements for cheaper inferior ones in their watches . I say this in regards to the posts about the Cartier BB PC compared to InTime ! Neither PC or InTime make the watches , they are simply sales outlets . That watch has had a variety of movements in during my time buying reps even though it comes from the same factory , a Seiko , a Miyota and an Asian ETA. AS I HAVE ALREADY said PC's site is confusing as regards factories and versions . You have to be very careful you are ordering the correct watch . Some of these I have been ripped off claims come from clueless punters thinking they are buying say the latest 'ZF V5 whatever Super rep ' for $70 dollars less than they can buy it elsewhere . The BB shown are different watches from different factories. When they are actually buying a different cheaper version hence the lesser quality of the rep .Or the bit about I have been scammed bought a watch and now the PC website has gone and has a court order against it ? The inference being he has taken my money and done one ! The site has simply been seized and taken down over intellectual property rights by a genuine company . In other words taken down for selling counterfeit watches . You just wait ,they set up a new website and post the new details in the TD section . This regularly happens to TD's on here as well .

In short again don't worry about PC or RWG buttercup, stick here and buy on watch from the RWI TD section .

Nothing against PC, he is I just wanted to know why he was not a td here if he is genuine, which he must be cause he is a td on rwg. Why I take particular interest in PC is because he is providing good deals on a few watches I want, resulting in a considerable saving and was just want to find out if majority of people have had a good experience with PC.

maloney888

Looking Around
27/10/19
Hi everyone, i placed my first order of Yacht Master Rhodium 40mm from Perfect Clones. Joshua is a very accommodating guy. Ordered 2824 movement and stock unavailable so he upgraded me with 3135 movement free of charge. . Took 10 days from ordering to delivery. Thank you Joshua

Reactions: jhezerrheyreyes

Noob Tube

Known Member
6/2/19
Hi everyone, i placed my first order of Yacht Master Rhodium 40mm from Perfect Clones. Joshua is a very accommodating guy. Ordered 2824 movement and stock unavailable so he upgraded me with 3135 movement free of charge. . Took 10 days from ordering to delivery. Thank you Joshua

cool mate, cheers for the info

sebringEv

Horology Curious
3/1/20
Hi everyone - I purchased two watches from Joshua over the past couple months: (1) Cartier 2019 Santos-Dumont from V6F/XF/VSF and (2) OP 114300 Rhodium dial from JF/ARF. Josh was very responsive throughout. Both watches arrived quickly, within a week or two, and look good so far.

I'll probably continue buying from Josh though just a note: many of the factories are on hiatus for a couple weeks due to Lunar New Year.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Nothing against PC, he is I just wanted to know why he was not a td here if he is genuine, which he must be cause he is a td on rwg. Why I take particular interest in PC is because he is providing good deals on a few watches I want, resulting in a considerable saving and was just want to find out if majority of people have had a good experience with PC.

If you search this forum, maybe you can find the thread why PC is not a TD here. It happened way back.

Gildard

Horology Curious
29/1/20
Hi everyone - I purchased a panerai on the 06/02/2020 and even though Joshua answers all my e-mails, the payment status is still waiting and I can’t get a tracking number despite the fact that the package is supposedly shipped.
This site inspires me for the moment only little trust.
To be continued.....

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Hi everyone - I purchased a panerai on the 06/02/2020 and even though Joshua answers all my e-mails, the payment status is still waiting and I can’t get a tracking number despite the fact that the package is supposedly shipped.
To be continued.....

Did you pay with a credit card?

Gildard

Horology Curious
29/1/20
" originaly posted by Efajri" Did you pay with a credit card?

No with a bank transfer

Last edited:

Kenek

Looking Around
8/2/20
To be continued.....

I ordered an Omega Aqua Terra from PC, and it took 3 weeks from date of credit card payment to receive shipping info. I couldn’t understand why it took that long even after receiving pics of the watch (in front of the DHL shipping envelope) right after I paid. But the watch did show up and I’m very satisfied.

Gildard

Horology Curious
29/1/20
I ordered an Omega Aqua Terra from PC, and it took 3 weeks from date of credit card payment to receive shipping info. I couldn’t understand why it took that long even after receiving pics of the watch (in front of the DHL shipping envelope) right after I paid. But the watch did show up and I’m very satisfied.

I hope i will be satisfied too.... but but it seems that the item return to sender when i look to the parcel tracking..don't know what's happen, i.think this fucking corana virus is not good for trading market....

bwoah!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
I’ve purchased a handful of watches from Joshua. Either paying via PayPal or BTC. Getting the items delivered to the U.S. within two weeks. One order within seven days! Not sure why PC is not a TD here?

Dino888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/20
BC Canada
Over charged me for a OMF seamaster by a long shot, never used again. He is just overpriced and not good with customer relations. Also way more than what was oroginally agreed was charged to my credit card but like another 40$ and not just the fees involved I called my bank and they said this was charged on his end and did my calculations

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
Few yrs back I ordered a Pam 024c, only dealer showing “available”... QC pics arrived for different PAM - brushed 44mm sub, can’t recall reference .. bait n switch , did reverse cc charge but very weak sauce excise - will never try buying from again .. not surprised was never a TD here. Fwiw, best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using RWI