• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trustytime review. Very satisfied customer [Rolex Sea Dweller 126600 BP 1:1]

JeagerX

Horology Curious
15/1/19
Great service, great watch!

After a lot of research, reading and comparing models I finally pushed the trigger for a Sea Dweller 126600 BP 1:1 edition.

I did go with Andrew at Trustytime for this purchase, it turned out to be a very smart move!

From the first contact with Andrew everything has been very smooth. Very quick response to all of my mails and question, reply from Andrew within hours (do you ever sleep man?) And I must also mention that answer is equally fast even after finalizing the deal, with that saying that mr. A is treating me the same way after the purchase/delivery as before.

Great experience when it comes to payment, QC, shipment and delivery, from start to finish according to below timeline:

13 Jan, order and paid
14 Jan, received QC-pics – did not approve them, not a problem for Andrew who instantly checked for a new watch.
20 Jan, new QC received – BAAM, great watch presented by Andrew. QC approved.
23 Jan, shipped from HK, transshipment via UK
4 Feb, arrived – WOW, amazing piece of watch. The watch arrived in a very professional package that minimized the risk of watch being damage during the transport.

Thank you Andrew for a reliable and nice experience, I will be back soon with my next order…Omega or Tudor, or perhaps both!