• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hontwatch Scam ? Money gone - no it not, I'm just rude.

aleale

Horology Curious
1/12/15
Hi guys,
Here I am to say that I was f..by hontwatch.
After few emails and WhatsApp messages I made the payment through Westernunion for a Tudor lhd . It's been two aftet the payment that hont disappeared not answering anymore.
Any suggestions? Did happen to anyone with hontwatch?
Thank you
Regards
Ale

aleale

Horology Curious
1/12/15
Just to update it. He replied to me.
sorry Hunt.
We will update again when I'll get the watch.

milzcastro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
Well, I have been trying to reach him for a week after I sent my payment and NO REPLY on email or WhatsApp.... this pisses me off!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Yes he is and yes he is an excellent guy and NO he won’t let you down and NO he won’t take your money and run and YES, you have to have patience just like with all dealers..chill!

Reactions: milzcastro

milzcastro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
Yea, he contacted me and sent me QC. All is good! Sorry for being a pain HONT!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The OP has been here since 2015 and he posts this crap about a TD?
Sir you know full well that if any TD was to scam anyone they wouldn't last five minutes here before being shown the door so why post such nonsense?
Did you contact a sales mod or take out a support ticket and ask for help before posting this? No? Thought not . . .

aleale

Horology Curious
1/12/15
Well I tried to remove my post but I couldn't.
I got a watch that I didn't want it. I'm happy at the end but not 100% .
I asked for a model and he said it was available and in stock. After a prompt payment, I waited a week and after email and messages replied it wasn't available. So I had to choose another one in order not to loose my money.
I just posted my experience..and that's why I put a question mark "??" at the post.