• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Perfectclones & Trusty Time

Aplex

11/11/18
Anybody knows Perfectclones & Trusty Time are still in business. I'm looking for their websites. My links are death.
Thanks for posting.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Yes, they are still in business but they now have new web addresses. This happens every so often to almost all TDs.

You also realize that they aren’t TDs here so should there be any issues, you won’t get help from forum mods or admins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Yes, they are still in business but they now have new web addresses. This happens every so often to almost all TDs.

You also realize that they aren’t TDs here so should there be any issues, you won’t get help from forum mods or admins.

For what reason? I see they are elsewhere just curious thanks!

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
For what reason? I see they are elsewhere just curious thanks!

This happened before my time here, but the admins felt that the two sites, aka “cartel” were not conducting business in the best interest of the forum and its members so their TD status was revoked. I believe there is a thread here that outlines the history and why the decision was made, so if you’re interested, do a search and read up on what happened.

The two are still TDs on other rep fora with many satisfied customers, just not officially recognized here.

Reactions: macarone

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Anybody knows Perfectclones & Trusty Time are still in business. I'm looking for their websites. My links are death.
Thanks for posting.

Still there and shipping out beauties!
ad4b8e14b6a1d8855c7d1b86ce36e245.jpg