• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"NOOB" www.chinanoobwatch.com/HAS ANYONE PURCHASED FROM THIS WEB?

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
You in this forum for almost two years dude,havent you learned anything?
Of course this is not an official page of an illegal factory producing counterfeit products.
There is a whole section with 10+ Trusted dealers in this forum,why dont you pick one from this section?

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
This is not a TD here, there are a ton of threads asking the same question already and it has been answered each time. Stick to the TDs here, period. You want to get scammed, go right ahead.

Keylog74

14/6/13
i dont understand what pushes people to find this things in the wild web!

Reactions: Filippe

JohnnyBe

3/1/16
i dont understand what pushes people to find this things in the wild web!

For real.
Two trending things in the forum for the past 2 years
1)Always asking about sites that have nothing to do with the TDs
2)Always bashing the TDs (Terrible experience etc) because the watch has not arrived in 0,01 business day.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
LMAO. What a crock of horse shit from known scammers:

"ChinaNoobWatch.com it is a professional and trusted website from NOOB Factory. The best Swiss replica watches manufacturing company from Guangzhou with a large collection of over 4000 High Quality replica watches with real Swiss movements. we specialize in TOP quality replica Swiss watches. Our timepieces are the best replicas of genuine watches. Wearing our replica watches It´s a luxury.
Don't be fooled by low quality watch replicas with a very low quality movements made from others countries like Thailand because you will lost your money and you´ll throw the watch away."

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
This site is legit. They smuggle gens out of the actual factories in pieces using the orifices of midget dancers, then they are reassembled by a team of highly trained gibbon monkeys in a vacuum sealed environment to ensure they are dust free. They are then regulated by Simon Pegg while he is in his Star Fleet costume.

Reactions: frankfrank

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
For real.
Two trending things in the forum for the past 2 years
1)Always asking about sites that have nothing to do with the TDs
2)Always bashing the TDs (Terrible experience etc) because the watch has not arrived in 0,01 business day.

More like:

1)Trending on the forum since day 1

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
8 posts in 2 years, sure you have done a bit of reading m8?

Garbancillo

Horology Curious
27/2/17
Thank you all for you answers!, Not very familiar with this world indeed in spite of being registered for two years now, your answers are really appreciated! Will try to find more time to pop by here more frequently.

Thanks again!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thank you all for you answers!, Not very familiar with this world indeed in spite of being registered for two years now, your answers are really appreciated! Will try to find more time to pop by here more frequently.

Thanks again!

They pop up because they constantly send shills to RWI to promote their scam site. They are well known scammers. They take your money and send you nothing.

Reactions: Garbancillo

Nawrik

Horology Curious
18/8/19
A friend of mine purchased a Rolex from this website and it was delivered.

I then purchased a green sub and it was delivered but on arrival, it would not wind.

I contacted the seller he gave me the address to send it back to.

Postal delivery service have now tried three times, but nobody's answering.

I feel like such a fool.

SCAMMERS....
ChinaNoobWatch [email protected]
Avoid!

Last edited:

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Supporter
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
This just goes to prove most of our points. People are fucking idiots

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
A friend of mine purchased a Rolex from this website and it was delivered.

I then purchased a green sub and it was delivered but on arrival, it would not wind.

I contacted the seller he gave me the address to send it back to.

Postal delivery service have now tried three times, but nobody's answering.

I feel like such a fool.

SCAMMERS....
ChinaNoobWatch [email protected]
Avoid!

Welcome to RWI. I see you joined today and this is your first post. You’re lucky you received anything. Please post a picture of the watch you received.

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Nawrik . That was your first and last mistake I guess. At least you have found a safe haven where you can lick your wounds and we can gently poke fun at you for being a nublet. And definately post a pic of the watch, we will take the piss of course and you will probably feel a like an ass. But you will see the funny side and feel better about it all.

Stick around you won't go wrong on here. You never know you may get yourself a decent rep!!!!
N

Reactions: Nawrik

Nawrik

Horology Curious
18/8/19
dkysEvmE97xbR7Ju7

Nawrik

Horology Curious
18/8/19
Are you able to access the link?
I wasn't able to post a picture properly, sorry.